Trump Impeachment “rallies” flop!

IB, the birther thing was completely non sense. How does Obama or Clinton matter at this point? Originally Posted by grean

Durham, Horowitz and Barr will explain that to you shortly.

FWIW, the 'Birther' story was always irrelevant. Even if Odumbo had been born in Kenya, under U.S. law as long as one of his parents -- i.e., his mother -- was an American citizen, Odumbo was an American citizen -- unless he had renounced his citizenship... which is why Americans should be able to see his college applications and financing. After all, Odumbo was the original "Birther' when he claimed he was born in Kenya in order to sell his book. Further, it proves Odumbo is willing to lie at the drop of a hat to advance himself.

• grean
  • 06-18-2019, 01:00 PM
That's all true and yet completely irrelevant to current affairs.
That's all true and yet completely irrelevant to current affairs. Originally Posted by grean

Durham, Horowitz and Barr will explain that to you shortly. Anyone and everyone with a (D) after their name is going to take a hit.
That's all true and yet completely irrelevant to current affairs. Originally Posted by grean
Obama and the Clintons both are still very influential and their connections are still active in the political world.
Their past modus operandi are still very relevant.
In case an impeachment does launch Mulehead will have to testify in front of the committee...and that will be a road the Democraps will regret going down...the Republican in cross will crucify Mulehead and expose the WHOLE FISA warrant for what it was.
That definitely will be a throw back to the old Watergate hearing!!
When they couldn't even do the requisite close up shot of the small crowd, to hide the paltry numbers, just so they could run a news story about the "protests", you know it was BAD. LOL.