I Think the Raffle was a Great Idea, had it been handled by the Right Person(s)

I'm in if MOTO is involved. I do kinda like the idea of MOTO paying the provider after the session is over. That may cause MOTO more work than he wants because it may involve two or three providers. If I can help in any way I will be there.
Yeah, it's not like there have been cases of "well respected" providers being less than honest with funds entrusted to them for another. Well, except all the times that it's happened. Anyone who has been on the boards for a while can tell you about cases where funds were raised for someone in trouble but where some, or all, of the funds never made it to the intended recipient. If it can happen when someone is in need it can sure as hell happen with raffle proceeds.

Sorry, but there is risk in the endeavor period. Granted, the risk was greater given a certain party's involvement, but the risk is there period.
I'm in if MOTO's running it! Thanks for offering to help
I have my own raffle. the winning number spits out $400 every time I punch it in the atm. I won again on sunday.
HAHAHA Hey looiecypher lets get some popcorn and watch another train wreck!!! Originally Posted by w900l
Good Advice w900l, I should have listened.
I got all my Questions Answered From MOD's, Hobbyists, & Providers. (Slience is Golden, wish more providers would have chimed in)

I think this Thread has run it's course & everyone that was interested, got their say. Thank You to Everyone for their input. When someone urges you to go into a certain direction Because 2 or 3 other people say it's the most popular way to go, I go the other way. Trust your Gut. My Decission is not to be involved in ANY Raffle at this time, so i will not be Playing. Hobby Safe my Friends.

"MOD's Please Close this Thread"

CG
I like a good gamble..but the raffle sounds like a hassle...
  • jr4u
  • 07-19-2010, 08:18 PM
A nice Twist!!! maybe an unnecessary risk for a trist.
I find it interesting that only one provider has posted on this thread.
thread closed at request of OP