Maybe I'm just paranoid

• Crock
  • 12-01-2018, 12:56 PM
The point every one of us on the other side keeps making is that it's NOT odd. It happens so often it's almost standard. I mean, it's also stupid and pointless. Originally Posted by dgc92
I read about it every now and then, but I've never had it happen to me. It is odd and I would cancel the appointment if it ever did happen to me.
I think it's very odd. In 8years of providing I have never asked what kind of car someone is driving; but then again, I don't operate out of hotels. In fact most of the complexes I've been in, I can't even see the parking lot from my apartment.

Always trust your gut. It's better to be safe than sorry. Sticking to the established ladies will help.
now I have had a reg pick me up in a rental car and ask what it was ...
I've asked a guy what he was driving so I could see out the window and give parking directions.
  • MK122
  • 12-02-2018, 08:01 PM
now I have had a reg pick me up in a rental car and ask what it was ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I've asked a guy what he was driving so I could see out the window and give parking directions. Originally Posted by DallasBella
See, that’s actually understandable.
Better safe than sorry
Ooh, I can’t stand it when providers ask that. Hell, I hate driving and talking as well, particularly having the phone to my ear, getting turn by turn directions. It can become awkward if the drive speed and remote directions from provider aren’t on the same pace. Announcing over a phone what kind of car I’m in, OR being told to park SPECIFICALLY IN SPOT X is fucking creepy.

I’ve bailed more times than I’ve agreed to give this info.
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Ooh, I can’t stand it when providers ask that. Hell, I hate driving and talking as well, particularly having the phone to my ear, getting turn by turn directions. It can become awkward if the drive speed and remote directions from provider aren’t on the same pace. Announcing over a phone what kind of car I’m in, OR being told to park SPECIFICALLY IN SPOT X is fucking creepy.

I’ve bailed more times than I’ve agreed to give this info. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
That screams I'm here to see a hooker, I like when a physical address is given, not come to this intersection and make a left into the third building and park where I'll take a pic of you and your plate. I've bailed many times with the BP style of doing business
  • Crock
  • 12-03-2018, 10:48 AM
now I have had a reg pick me up in a rental car and ask what it was ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I've asked a guy what he was driving so I could see out the window and give parking directions. Originally Posted by DallasBella
Yeah, those are examples of what I meant when I said "when the situation called for it." Otherwise, asking about my car is creepy.
I just give my hotel address out hr before our meet I send a screen shot of said hotel info so no miss understanding .

I'm not going to say go here there ,, more likely I want to relax a bit before you knock to hard on the door , when I'm standing there look out the peep hole looking at you looking around ( im being noticed )
OR being told to park SPECIFICALLY IN SPOT X is fucking creepy.

I’ve bailed more times than I’ve agreed to give this info. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
At one of my locations you must park in MY resident spot, otherwise you will be towed without a parking pass.
It’s also near my entrance, so there’s no confusion on which gate.... sometimes blood is not flowing to the right head and y’all get lost hahaha! ;-)
If you dont have any reviews are references i ask what kind of car you are in to make sure youre actually at my location before giving out room number. Ive gad guys get room number n never come to door. But only if you are a newbie
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2018, 05:07 PM
I like to pound hard on the door pretending to be LE, that always gets the blood flowing fast
Driving ?
I’m in an Uber. See you soon
  • dgc92
  • 12-29-2018, 06:22 AM
I like to pound hard on the door pretending to be LE, that always gets the blood flowing fast Originally Posted by BLM69
I did that once to a drug dealer friend. Fucker jumped out a window in back and was running pretty hard when he looked back and saw me.

He, uh.... He didn't laugh as hard as I did.