Bad Review?

Please do tell us more! Originally Posted by WW1flyingAce
Pm me. Pretty open but just a new side fun kinda thing.
If you're early you're on time, if you're on time you're late, and if you're late why bother...-Vince Lombardi
I was cleaning the video booth, I'm pretty AR you know.

Pee Wee Herman.
This should be mandatory reading for all providers prior to writing a review re-butt-el!
Their arrogance is astounding. But having said that i don't feel sorry for any idiot who ignores the bad reviews and sees them or any other providers that provide shitty service
As everyone knows, we are always late... Epic. Could not find any other words to say Originally Posted by macbeth1000
I can't stop laughing as I'm trying to make sense out of nonsense.. admitting that you are always late is the short bus response to. "We are who you thought we were. " and we let um off the hook.. mrjet did they at least offer you some crown and coke or a cold guiness.. so you just sat and waited and waited? Do they have cable or regular tv. OMG... Two dudes and a chic...hum, I guess there's a demand for this however, not my style and I'm not judging but after you read the rev's and curiosity got you. I would have bolted as soon as they opened the door....Now two chics at the same damm time..he'll yea..
If anyone has read our reviews on here you know we are most always late, and most clients we get from here know this, not saying its right or wrong, its just the way it is and has been for the last 6 years. Originally Posted by Holly and Rod
After reading this, I would not see them if they paid me! I wouldn't have been interested in the first place, but you should have quit while you were behind. WAY behind at that!
  • Diver
  • 04-01-2014, 04:27 PM
I'm guessing Holly is sorry she started this thread good luck to them.
Good luck to you guys - there's a word for those people that acknowledge a problem but yet still don't change what they acknowledge (as the problem)...do I really have to go there? Timeliness is an issue of respect, and as you'd like your time respected, it's wise and expected you do so to the folks that afford you your lifestyle.
Just checkin' in to see how this is workin' out.

Yep, pretty much as expected....
  • Brot
  • 04-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Cut them some slack folks. All they are saying is hey when you enter our world you are on HollyRod time.

I do wonder if knowing this, I showed up late, would I be late?

When does the clock start?
lol, and no rebuttal yet.
One review stated five cats and urine smell! Have some dignity for yourself and your clients!

And this thread... Worst marketing ploy in history!
Wow you fucking losers are a joke, y'all are on here cheating on your wives girlfriends and you want to bust our balls for being late !! You all are a bunch of pathetic little bitches that have to hide behind this forum to talk shit ! So the next time you or your wife or girlfriend is late from picking you up from your fucking BOY SCOUT MEETING think about us you fucking cowards Y'ALL ARE A JOKE
Wow you fucking losers are a joke, y'all are on here cheating on your wives girlfriends and you want to bust our balls for being late !! You all are a bunch of pathetic little bitches that have to hide behind this forum to talk shit ! So the next time you or your wife or girlfriend is late from picking you up from your fucking BOY SCOUT MEETING think about us you fucking cowards Y'ALL ARE A JOKE Originally Posted by Holly and Rod
Nice!

That's a classic.