Everybody Poops.

My first and last movements of the day are usually at work. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT

I prefer to poop at work... something about getting paid to drop a deuce makes it more fun

LF
I prefer to poop at work... something about getting paid to drop a deuce makes it more fun

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
I like the way you think.
I was an outside Salesman for my dads company back in Houston from 1991-1997, I knew all of the great office buildings around the Houston area that were nice and clean and seldom used. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Reminds me of George on Seinfeld who knew where all the best toilets in NY were.
I guess I was like George Constanza, if all else failed I would find a Bank of America and poop there since I was an account holder, and in the early part of 2000-2006 I was Gold VIP with Hilton Chains so I would stop in an poop there as well
  • PeAcH
  • 07-27-2010, 09:35 PM

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
and a great way to pass the time with a good magazine..
anywhere is good, but at a friends house is best when its going to be your worst. strengthens that male bond- tho my friends will likely differ on this.