You know you're a provider when...

So true!!!

You know you are a provider when:

1. Some one calls your real name and you look around "asking who is that?"

2. When talking to friends outside the hobby, You find yourself saying "oh i've done that already.

3. When you have two phones in your purse.

4. Days when you have every thing needed for a session conveniently in your purse including shoes.

5. Paying for groceries digging in your purse for money and your lube falls out..........eeek!

6. Days where you need a good lay, and your ATF mysteriously calls.

When you 5 Johns,3 Bobs,4 Bills,and 2 James in your Contacts in your phone and you have to put something after the names to distinguish which is which. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
When the history on your email reads
1:14 AM
You know you're a provider when... - Page 2 - ECCIE Worldwide
1:12 AM
You know you're a provider when... - ECCIE Worldwide
Coed Discussions - Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
Alerts - Houston - ECCIE Worldwide
ECCIE Worldwide
1:05 AM Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

We hobbyist have that problem too lol

Love the pic below your signature
LOL! I Have that same problem! LOL!
You unconsciously text your SO your home address 30 mins before he's supposed to arrive........
When you always have a different excuse and can't see your hobbyiest for a prepaid deal!!!
Lisa good ones girl I almost have all all the same problems mama! Leah lol do you put little things after the names to remember,I actually have BD after one of the Johns ill let you guess what that one means girl,lol! Thanks Eccie Addict they were taken by a special someone with a good eye and I like em too!
When you have "civi sex" and afterwards you're looking for a white envelope...

When you 5 Johns,3 Bobs,4 Bills,and 2 James in your Contacts in your phone and you have to put something after the names to distinguish which is which. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

So what am I "listed" as....LOL
DED thats it,I dont know anyone else named DickEmDown dear,lmao
I know I am one of those names she listed. I wonder what's after mine lol. That would be an interesting thing to see, a provider's phone list
When you start turning down free sex with guys you most certainly would have screwed when you were civilian.
When you start turning down free sex with guys you most certainly would have screwed when you were civilian. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Aww...that's sad!

You start tallying how much your S.O would "owe you".............
When you start turning down free sex with guys you most certainly would have screwed when you were civilian. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
The primary drawback of this profession...

You start tallying how much your S.O would "owe you"............. Originally Posted by angelinadream
lol. Providers aren't the only ones who do that: c.f. any divorce court
I know I am one of those names she listed. I wonder what's after mine lol. That would be an interesting thing to see, a provider's phone list Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
EA - after you name your name - LD but MSOG X 10 in half hour
You guys are nuts...lol

And no Raphaela, I have crazy fun with the guys that take care of me. The only real drawbacks I see in this profession, at least for a level headed person is LE and having to deal with douches. Now could you please with sugar on top stop quoting all of my posts with your snide comments. I'm done with the blue water drama; I want my friends back.