Bernie Sanders drops out of presidential race Liz Goodwin 10 mins ago

More votes for Trump. Just like last time.

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sand...lection-654320
Trump will be dead.
Biden already is.
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 08:53 AM
CT - Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S
Biden will not be the nominee.

I’m not quite sure who will. The Democrats are stupid, but not that stupid as to nominate this senile lackey.

By bet is still on Cuomo.

nope.. on his Brother's show tonight, Cuomo said absolutely NO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11

[*]African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.

no kidding.. you could pull up my reviews and figure that out.. no need for Healthcare "experts"

really, about half the Black Chicks I've fucked are either slim or normal weight. but they don't get headlines

The preliminary results in showing an increase in incidence of Wuhan virus in African Americans is predictably politicized by the LSM - clawing for any propaganda traction they find to accuse the POTUS.

There seems to be a higher rate of severe disease in diabetics. Diabetes is associated with obesity, and the African American population is significantly more likely to be obese.

From - HHS - Office of Minority Health_:
Obesity and African Americans

• African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
  • In 2018, non-Hispanic blacks were 1.3 times more likely to be obese as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
  • In 2018, African American women were 50 percent more likely to be obese than non-Hispanic white women.
  • From 2013-2016, non-Hispanic black females were 2.3 times more likely to be overweight as compared to non-Hispanic white females.
  • People who are overweight are more likely to suffer from high blood pressure, high levels of blood fats, diabetes and LDL cholesterol – all risk factors for heart disease and stroke.1
  • In 2018, African Americans were 20 percent less likely to engage in active physical activity as compared to non-Hispanic whites.
A correllation is not the same as causative proof.

Still - it is interesting. Obesity may play a part in Wuhan virus disease.

Obese Americans of other races may also be more susceptible to wuhan virus.

It is not about skin color - but about obesity.

Fascist DPST's may clown in and label me and my post "Racist" all U want.

I don't care.

As OP - my post has nothing to do with Bernie dropping out.

I still think he should stay running.

Biden is trying to attract the Berniephiles - good senile luck with that!

CT - i did not mention U in my post, and U are being self-centric over it - it was strictly an observation about politicization of Race and virus by the LSM. It had nothing to do with Ur personal preferences - which u are completely entitled to.
No need to stir up Bs and conflict when none was intended.
If u question the posted info - please go to the HHS source.
WALDT - and u are certainly entitled to ur preferences. As long as they are consonant with forum rules!
nope.. on his Brother's show tonight, Cuomo said absolutely NO.

no kidding.. you could pull up my reviews and figure that out.. no need for Healthcare "experts"

really, about half the Black Chicks I've fucked are either slim or normal weight. but they don't get headlines Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How many times did Gov Bill Clinton deny he was going to run for President?

Is Lizzo still on your bucket list? She'll be broke soon enough unless she buys some Popeye's FRANCHISES.
..Obesity may play a part in Wuhan virus disease... Originally Posted by oeb11

There is literally tons of data to support it; America has an obesity "issue" overall. I'm thinking it's a middle-man of sorts. Obesity leads to other health issues, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc. and all of those are presently listed as known underlying conditions (morbidity) that allow Covid-19 to wreck havoc. Now is not the time to weight for the data. Dieting could be a thing.
  • oeb11
  • 04-10-2020, 04:02 PM
WYID - i believe u are correct - obesity is an underlying cause for many/all of the chronic diseases U mentioned.

Rx - diet - but exercise, food choice, avoidance of non-nutritional excess calories like sugared soft drinks, etc.