WHITE HOUSE FINALLY RELEASES THE SITUATION ROOM PHOTOGRAPH WE HAVE BEEN DEMANDING !!!!!!!!

You should write a book. Originally Posted by Doove
Someone is.
Pretty interesting tale. You should write a book. Originally Posted by Doove

The phone call between Obama and Clinton was at 10pm (not 8pm as i said in the other post). After this phone call The State Department issued a statement from Clinton where she said the following:

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."

So what do you think Obama and Clinton talked about?

And the next morning in the Rose Garden with Clinton by his side, Obama clearly implied that the attack was a reaction to the anti-Muslim video. He said the following:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

Both Obama and Clinton were laying the groundwork for the video lie which became this administration's cover story for the attacks in the days and weeks following the attacks.

http://www.aim.org/guest-column/the-...-did-they-say/

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-st...enghazi-attack
They are so clearly lying and covering up, and the clowns on here defend them. Totally amazing!

• Doove
  • 06-03-2013, 04:21 AM
Someone is. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And i'm sure you'll buy it. You and Niceguy53.

The phone call between Obama and Clinton was at 10pm (not 8pm as i said in the other post). After this phone call The State Department issued a statement from Clinton where she said the following:

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation."

So what do you think Obama and Clinton talked about?

And the next morning in the Rose Garden with Clinton by his side, Obama clearly implied that the attack was a reaction to the anti-Muslim video. He said the following:

"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts".

Both Obama and Clinton were laying the groundwork for the video lie which became this administration's cover story for the attacks in the days and weeks following the attacks.

http://www.aim.org/guest-column/the-...-did-they-say/

http://www.forextv.com/forex-news-st...enghazi-attack Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Yeah, that's your typical response when you got nothing to dispute what I said. Keep sucking up that Obama kool aid and stay ignorant. It suits you well!
Why don't you learn the English language first before posting again, that way we can figure out just what the hell you are trying to say. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

English isn't your first language is it?
  • Doove
  • 06-03-2013, 04:02 PM

Yeah, that's your typical response when you got nothing to dispute what I said. Keep sucking up that Obama kool aid and stay ignorant. It suits you well! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No, that's my typical response when the topic is so overblown that it's not worth paying attention to.

Which, admittedly, is pretty much every topic in this forum. So don't feel bad.
No, that's my typical response when the topic is so overblown that it's not worth paying attention to.

Which, admittedly, is pretty much every topic in this forum. So don't feel bad. Originally Posted by Doove

Well, if you really feel that way, then don't let the door hit you on your way out of this forum. You would not be missed, trust me on that one.
English isn't your first language is it? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, it obviously isn't yours, the way you butcher it.
Well, it obviously isn't yours, the way you butcher it. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

Clue ----Hooker board.
  • Doove
  • 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Well, if you really feel that way, then don't let the door hit you on your way out of this forum. You would not be missed, trust me on that one. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
The A-list group of whiners in here have, easily, 50,000 posts among them. Probably works out to, collectively, at least 1000 different gripes over the years. With every one, the sky was supposed to be falling all around us.

Yet, with all that, the end result is a whole lotta nothin'. Hell, i'll bet that even COG doesn't remember half the things he's bitched about over the last 5 years. Why? Because he (and every other loon in here) will bitch about anything they can think of at the moment - whether it truly matters or not.

Benghazi is just another in the long list of nothing. So i suppose a better response from me previously would have been to suggest that is a typical response from me when nobody freakin' cares.
The A-list group of whiners in here have, easily, 50,000 posts among them. Probably works out to, collectively, at least 1000 different gripes over the years. With every one, the sky was supposed to be falling all around us.

Yet, with all that, the end result is a whole lotta nothin'. Hell, i'll bet that even COG doesn't remember half the things he's bitched about over the last 5 years. Why? Because he (and every other loon in here) will bitch about anything they can think of at the moment - whether it truly matters or not.

Benghazi is just another in the long list of nothing. So i suppose a better response from me previously would have been to suggest that is a typical response from me when nobody freakin' cares. Originally Posted by Doove

You have almost 5000 posts all by your lonesome. If there was a Republican in the WH, you would have a completely different attitude about "1000 different gripes" and "the sky...falling all around us" and "nobody freakin' cares".
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2013, 04:24 AM
You have almost 5000 posts all by your lonesome. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
The majority of which, at least in here, are for pointing out why nobody cares about your idiotic gripes.

If there was a Republican in the WH, you would have a completely different attitude about "1000 different gripes" and "the sky...falling all around us" and "nobody freakin' cares".
And if i did, nobody would care. See how that works?

There were a million things to complain about during the Bush years. In the end, however, all that anyone remembers is 9/11 happened, torture happened, Iraq happened, Katrina happened, and the financial collapse happened.

Come up with something that people will remember 5 years from now and you'll have something worth complaining about.

I'll wait.
The majority of which, at least in here, are for pointing out why nobody cares about your idiotic gripes.

And if i did, nobody would care. See how that works?

There were a million things to complain about during the Bush years. In the end, however, all that anyone remembers is 9/11 happened, torture happened, Iraq happened, Katrina happened, and the financial collapse happened.

Come up with something that people will remember 5 years from now and you'll have something worth complaining about.

I'll wait. Originally Posted by Doove
You talked about the "1000 different gripes" we conservatives have about Odumbo and then you said "there were a million things to complain about during the Bush years". You just proved my point.

And whether it's "something worth complaining about" depends on a person's politicial bias. Democrats will always bitch about Republicans and Republicans will always bitch about Democrats. So WTF is your point!
  • Doove
  • 06-04-2013, 06:35 PM
You talked about the "1000 different gripes" we conservatives have about Odumbo and then you said "there were a million things to complain about during the Bush years". You just proved my point. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Interesting you should say that, because....

And whether it's "something worth complaining about" depends on a person's politicial bias. Democrats will always bitch about Republicans and Republicans will always bitch about Democrats. So WTF is your point!
You just proved mine.