This New Trend I'm Noticing... NO "AA" Providers?!

Thank you all for the advice!!! And those who have also pm me as well...
People respect maturity... and that goes a long way.
Nicely said =)
I enjoy my sexuality and I really enjoy the nature of sex with a man or woman. And I see NO COLOR! I take everything as a life experience and who says I cant experiment with the "Rainbow" when it comes to sex! lol!

Alicia, you're gorgeous, and the next time I'm in the mood for a threesome, you're on my list! If you're into white chicks that is.
Don't stop asking questions, there will always be posters here who will write things that hurt you, and I have a thin skin too. But I've learned a LOT from this board and there's a lot of good info to be found.
I never dated much outside of my race before this business, and never even thought about it. But since I've been providing I have kissed the rainbow and I love it! I love the variety. And I go in and out of phases. Sometimes I'm really hot for dark haired men. Sometimes I want a Norwegian looking guy! Lately I've been having this Asian thing. It's such fun! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
  • KylaD
  • 12-11-2014, 03:33 PM
well this is a hot topic i see. lol.
on another note, i have noticed there are a lot of aa providers in the dallas area altogether; one big box of chocolate.
ALicia Smiles its ok to post away as you wish. I like how you handled some of the differing opinions and thoughts btw feel free to post a pic since I am so offended BTW IMHO Iso's are like a hail mary. Most guys will reach out directly to you
I think everybody is a racist. Al Sharpton said so.
And.. I just took a peek at your showcase...

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

If you show up at the door even looking remotely like your pics, you shouldn't even sweat the ISO section at all!! Give it a little time, they WILL be lining up for you.

Guys-- if you like AA girls, I'd definitely give this one a peek-- quite the hottie!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
Yeah, I took another look at those Showcase pics, and am really regretting my "Richardson is soooo far away" stance.

You're a beautiful young woman, Alicia. I think you'll do well here. Originally Posted by TinMan

Sure she is pretty, butt I am missing the taint photos that ya'll must have seen ...
How come when I post an ISO I get ZERO response..... I am still looking for a lady I can fuck WHILE she is licking my testicles....

green, purple, black, brown, yellow, white and even urine colored ladies are welcome
I think everybody is a racist. Al Sharpton said so. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haaaaaaa...yea, he and RushBaugh would definitely know.

Just do you, BabyGirl.
  • EZ.
  • 12-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Do you have good friends that you don't consider attractive? Our perceptions of beauty are as different as we are. I like little women with sharp features. That is my preference and not a value judgement. Growing up in southern Louisiana, there were some hot Creole women that I lusted after. Unfortunately, none of them felt the same way.
I asked a barmaid if they served Cajuns and she replied, "well sure". I told her I would take a petite one with big titties.
it has been said that it is what we as the clients are looking for. Now with that being said... DAMN! i have always wanted some chocolate cause something about the dark skin just turns me on. Now i have 3 AA women on my TDL and i need to hurry and choose one im getting anxious.
  • Etrsk
  • 12-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I like ladies with big breasts. Nothing against ladies with smaller ones. I am just into larger. Why not put that into the ISO post?

Same thing with color, age, weight, etc. Either people put it in the post or they keep saying no thanks.
It might not be about attitude or personality. Some guys don't like heavy girls. Some guys aren't attracted to skinny girls.I like to talk to the provider on the phone before meeting them. There have been times that I decided I didn't like the girl because of her attitude on the phone. Personally‚ I like any hot looking woman with a nice personality. A woman can be really hot looking but if she has a bitchy personality that's a turn off. You look very hot. I might have to give you a call next time!
it has been said that it is what we as the clients are looking for. Now with that being said... DAMN! i have always wanted some chocolate cause something about the dark skin just turns me on. Now i have 3 AA women on my TDL and i need to hurry and choose one im getting anxious. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
*cough cough*

So lately I've noticed some of the guys have been making it a point in their post in the ISO "No AA Providers" ..... I find that interesting because I believe problems, stealing, attitudes, and rudeness come in all shapes and sizes !!!! Including "color" ! I've never been the type to say ONLY White men or No AA Men because I feel I can have a potential problem with any individual . I just screen better and follow my gut feeling when it comes to seeing a client... I'm just blown away by this.,, don't think I'll be checking the ISO too often anymore.. But why the No "AA Providers"???? Originally Posted by Alicia Smiles

Where do you see no AA providers on a guy's profile? Guys choose who they want to spend their money on, and, even tho some may do it based upon race or maybe age or perceived weight, most see providers based upon looks, attitude, consistency of great service and donation, location or any combination thereof.
  • EZ.
  • 12-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Where do you see no AA providers on a guy's profile? Guys choose who they want to spend their money on, and, even tho some may do it based upon race or maybe age or perceived weight, most see providers based upon looks, attitude, consistency of great service and donation, location or any combination thereof. Originally Posted by davidfree986
She saw it in an ISO