Screening & references

Nope, not difficult at all.

Something for everyone and everyone's way of doing things is different, thankfully so or we'd all only be having sex in the missionary position. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
HEY I like the missionary - it's good for my knees
HEY I like the missionary - it's good for my knees Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
Yea, when you're on bottom and BSer is on top
I guess you have no way of knowing that there are quite a few gentlemen on these sites who hobby very infrequently.
Whether it's a financial issue, short leash issue or anything else they just don't. That's not an issue but getting a reliable reference might be. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I think you just described me, Sexymaid. Only till very recently did I hobby in my home city (here in Pittsburgh). I wanted to steer clear of the Pittsburgh scene for personal reasons, and avoid any potential local trouble. I travel to FL (mostly Tampa) alot on business, so I thought it safer to do that scene. But recently I have opted for the rare local fare. Which is why I registered on here.

However, I do realize my "Pittsburgh hobbying infrequency" does work against me with the most careful of providers. So its a Catch 22.
Hobbying infrequently doesn't really hurt a gentleman if he chooses the right ladies to spend time with.
One who will look beyond the infrequency and instead look at the reputation of the hobbyist.

Basically if you're respectful and a good client, the lady who does her homework will not have any problems with time lapses in between visits. Even the "Most careful" provider out there.

In fact based on that term "Most Careful" I would think anyone fitting that description would have bookmarked quite a few places to safely check out a gents rep and be more inclined to see good clients regardless of frequency.
It's the ladies who just answer the phone and say "come on over" that cause some issues screening.
They're the ones who say things like "If he says he saw me he must have....."