A car ban in the works?

Her car must not have had climate control.
you and what army?

they wrote a song about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qJw1eZj_HA Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No army needed for a bumpkin like you no stones.
Latest on the news, they are calling for legislation on remote systems, because idiots keep starting them remotely in their garage and dying from carbon monoxide.
Yea...how would you like to pay a fee every year on your guns! Originally Posted by WTF
No, and I never intend too either.

Jim
All the cars i have owned in many states all had license plates on them. Don't care what you call them. For some reason they call it a drivers license also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
License Plates are never in any state considered or referred to as Drivers License by authorities. The License Plate also should mirror the information on your Vehicle Registration, a piece of paper you should be carrying in your glove compartment. The information an Officer will get from running a License Plate number will bring back the Make, Model, year and Color of the vehicle and the registered owner's name and the address at the time the vehicle was registered. That's called running a Vehicle Registration. Running the plate may also give information if the vehicle had been reported stolen. Drivers License on the other hand gives the information of a driver. So if you're driving someone else's vehicle and get stopped the license plate on the car is useless to an Officer in terms of identifying you and running any warrant checks. So a Drivers License and a Vehicle License Plate are entirely two different types of documents.

Jim
A drivers license and a license plate are two different thing. Why are you pissing and moaning about this? Ever had a hunting license, a fishing license, a marriage license, a license to run a business? If I had used the term" tag up your ride", that would have set you off on that also.
A drivers license and a license plate are two different thing. Why are you pissing and moaning about this? Ever had a hunting license, a fishing license, a marriage license, a license to run a business? If I had used the term" tag up your ride", that would have set you off on that also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I am not pissing and moaning about anything. I am just setting you straight on the proper terminology and their meaning. Because you obviously don't know.

Jim
I don't think I've ever licensed a car.
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Iva-Little-One gets all his vehicles "licensed"!

Because they are deadly weapons when he's behind the wheel.

Can you believe this guy ....? He must have had a "ringer" take "his test."
To drive a car you will need to pass a test, license the car, provide insurance. Any retard can buy a gun, and in Kansas carry it concealed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A drivers license and a license plate are two different thing. Why are you pissing and moaning about this? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are the only one "PISSING AND MOANING"!

Another topic you should avoid posting about ... } to the porch!
I am not pissing and moaning about anything. I am just setting you straight on the proper terminology and their meaning. Because you obviously don't know.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Iva-Little-One gets all his vehicles "licensed"!

Because they are deadly weapons when he's behind the wheel.

Can you believe this guy ....? He must have had a "ringer" take "his test." Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are the only one "PISSING AND MOANING"!

Another topic you should avoid posting about ... } to the porch! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Around here a good horse, bull or bird dog is registered . You license a car or truck. You clowns can do whatever you want.
Her car must not have had climate control. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
and perhaps all it needed was a 'job'...
Around here a good horse, bull or bird dog is registered . You license a car or truck. You clowns can do whatever you want. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So a bad, shit-slinging chimp like YOU would not be "registered " in KansASS !
So a bad, shit-slinging chimp like YOU would not be "registered " in KansASS ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
There is good news for you gay rey, if you haven't been fucked in the ass in the last year you can give blood now.
A drivers license and a license plate are two different thing. Why are you pissing and moaning about this? Ever had a hunting license, a fishing license, a marriage license, a license to run a business? If I had used the term" tag up your ride", that would have set you off on that also. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Why do libs always piss and moan about whether something occurred inside a building or just outside the same building. Why do libs accuse you of not telling the truth when you estimation of a number may be off by a couple. Why do libs complain about accuracy and nitpick about every detail until it gets in their way. EVA, you're a hypocrite.
Around here a good horse, bull or bird dog is registered . You license a car or truck. You clowns can do whatever you want. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Whatever, only in Kansas, I guess.

Jim