Marrying a Provider

Really? I drive over train tracks at 80 mph in rent a cars and try to get all 4 wheels off the ground. Good times! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Brooke, you sound like more and more fun each time you post... let's go rent a car and find some railroad tracks!
I would marry a provider to get the pussy for free. But then she would do what all women do, stop giving it up. So then I would start the cycle all over again.
It's amazing how you guys really feel.... goodness. Taking a mental note..
I had the chance, but passed. I could not handle it, it was my problem.
There are some that have worked, it is much more rare than the romantics will believe or accecpt. Friendships yes, happily ever after not so much. We live a beautiful dream in "this thing of ours", the reality of day to day living tends to destroy it. Originally Posted by Wayward
Very well said. I only know of one marriage that took place where the provider stopped working. If memory serves me correct, her name was Allison (short beautiful blonde). I never heard from her again after the marriage took place which was over 8 yrs ago.

Its a matter of prospective. If you marry, you need to be realistic as a gent and have 100 Pct faith in who you are marrying. Terms and conditions as to whether the lady shall retire forever will certainly have to be worked out for all to be happy with.

It can happen, and for some, depending on the terms, and the inner strength of the guy, it can work.
Holly - aint that the truth. LOL Under you again - nice place to be. :-)
I think there are lot's of providers here on ECCIE who have husbands. But they're probably not going to talk about it, because they don't want to frighten away potential clientele. Some men are weird about not being with married providers. Actually, I *PREFER* a married provider. There... I said it. It adds to the naughtyness... Married providers please send me your PMs, I promise not to "out" you.
TopCat
  • Chloe
  • 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I have had doctors I could not commit to due to inconsistancy. I have had lawyers that no matter how hard they tried . . . were not up to par. I have had long time best friends do a 180 and become something else. . . .

Everyone is an individual . . . no matter what their profession. . . it is always on an individual basis. . . .

Would I if I found "the one" skip out on the biz and be everything to him . . . yes. But do I just have connections that will never surpass the client/provider relationship ever . . .yes. It's like the NYS lottery logo . . ."Hey you never know . . ."
do any of you providers know of any other providers who have married a client? Do these relationships work out? And I am not mainly focusing on sugar daddy/sugar baby relationships, but of real love--if this is possible. Originally Posted by RoadTrip
If both people left the hobby, I definitely think the 2 could make it work and have a serious relationship, but marriage? Damn... marriage just plain ole sucks! Sorry RoadTrip, this is just my own personal opinion. I don't mean to be cynical.

But then she would do what all women do, stop giving it up. Originally Posted by simpleton
Although 2 married people should also be best friends to make it work in the long term, the sex will fade after years go by and this is one of the main reasons why "marriage just plain ole sucks".

Is she still providing?

I think that marriage and/or relationships between provider and hobbiest will work, but I believe that both, the provider and the hobbyist, need to walk away from the biz if it is to work Originally Posted by Lucky40
The only way it would work..

This is a quote from a friend who is a provider “Just remember she is used to being worshipped by men, which can give any lady a big head. It is very easy for a provider to begin resenting her partner when she feels taken for granted since she is used to being showered with money and gifts by men for the "priveledge" of seeing her BCD” Originally Posted by Lucky40
Your provider friend is wise and insightful. This is exactly why some providers get the "entitled" mentality.
I've read this thread for 2 days now and wondered how I would answer. Think I'm ready to give it a try.

Marriage, it's a wonderful institution, but I'm not ready to be institionalized. Relationships are a different subject. I believe I could have a long time loving relationship with a provider.

There are providers that are just here for the $$$ and there are those who would be here if they were wealthy. This is nothing but a microcosm of society as a whole. I've met several women here who genuinely love sex and to deny them multiple partners would be like telling them not to eat or breath. So much for quiting the hobby!

In order to have a long term relationship in or out of the hobby, you have to be willing to listen to the wishes of your partner. If you can't live with those wishes, then in either this Hobby or the Civilian world it won't work.

Could I live with the knowledge that my lover had more partners that I? I think I could live with that knowledge. Could I live with the fact that my lover might have just come from having sex with someone else? I believe I could live with that as well.

Relationships are tough, maybe having a provider as my lover would be difficulty. But, it's all about respecting your partner and them respecting yours. When the mutual respect is gone, so is the relationship.

If my lover wanted to quit the business, then that would be her choise, not my demand.
Early this year, I went to see a provider. Came in, we got involved in a friendly, intellectual chat prior to doing our business. To make long story short, when I was about to leave I said "OK (name of provider), I had a great time, and hope to see you again." She replied, "OK, I will keep your number, but don't worry, I won't call you out of the blue unless you call me. Hope to see you soon also, and I love you." After I left the room, I thought about what she said and was wondering why she said it. Could it be that I brought her something to drink, a cold Starbucks Frapucinno from the gas station, perhaps the intellectual conversation we had, or the way I treated her in bed, slow kiss to the body, caressing her, cuddling for awhile after the action stopped? I don't know, I just found it kind of weird. Me, personally, I don't think I can get involved with any provider. Not because of their career, but because I have talked to enough of them to come to a conclusion that they have a lot of drama/issues. I am retired military and working on my second retirement from the government. When I am retired from my second career, I want to enjoy it and go on world cruise, with or without a companion.
Someone who saids i love you after a hr or two does have issues.. Even after a month is strange to me... You dont know the person after 5 years most of the time.. BUT if you have to ask yourself if you should marry ANYONE, then dont cause its probably not goin to work.. N all these questions go both ways cause i know ive been asked for marriage by hobbiest numerous of times... The hobbying is not the reason i say no but the person.. Im a firm believer that you can find love anywhere! Depends on how mature you are!
OK, probably talked too much bout this lol.. I will shut up now!
Holly I won't ask you to marry me again! I will however keep you as my girfriend in Houston for as long as you're still there b
Of course SP... MUAH