Jewish versus Arab Contributions to the World

I think maybe one of his handles/multi personalities is Jewish. But maybe only one. The rest just hate "Muzzies".
What a piece of crap. I am sure all those people honored didn't stand up there and thump their chest about being Jewish. I bet all them would want JL to Shut The Fuck Up. Muslim contribution? Let's see how about the Code Of Hammurabi which forms the basis of all written law the world over.

Here's a thought. Stating "Pro-Israel" or "Pro-Palestinian" has an unethical unconditional. You should say "I am pro-Fairness, pro-Justice".

Now I know JL, his first response will be that I support Hamas. I am NOT adopting any cause,I dislike Hamas (they helped burn churches).I have empathy for those in utter misery & humiliation!!!!! You know the innocent civilians that BOTH sides are slaughtering. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Please note everyone that JD cannot tell the difference between an ethic race of people, Arab and religion, Muslim, that multiple races follow. Same with JL. JL original claim should have been Jewish People vs Arab People. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Not too bright are you? JD was correct. The concept of 0 actually originated in India, but many incorrectly attribute it to Egypt. The Code of Hammurabi predates Islam by about 2,000 years. As JD correctly states, these were Arab contributions. Now go look at your first post. You apparently couldn't keep track of your own words from one post to the next. You attempted to credit these advances to Muslims (religion), not Arabs (ethnic group).

The truth is Muslims have quite literally made no significant contributions to science, mathematics, or medicine in their entire misbegotten history.
The rest just hate "Muzzies". Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It may not be a distinction to you but I don't think people hate Muslims, or what did you call them? "Muzzles" ...

But many people hate the actions of many muslims as they follow their "prophet" and the interpretive hatred and destructiveness they adhere to in following their book

And their perverse beliefs do make them culturally defective which is quite evident
Not too bright are you? JD was correct. The concept of 0 actually originated in India, but many incorrectly attribute it to Egypt. The Code of Hammurabi predates Islam by about 2,000 years. As JD correctly states, these were Arab contributions. Now go look at your first post. You apparently couldn't keep track of your own words from one post to the next. You attempted to credit these advances to Muslims (religion), not Arabs (ethnic group).

The truth is Muslims have quite literally made no significant contributions to science, mathematics, or medicine in their entire misbegotten history. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

+1
+1 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that as high a you can count?
Sorry pipsqueak. Not my job. I'll leave that shit to better qualified analysts... Like you!

Didn't know it was up to me to figure out WHY MUSLIMS HATE US.

Kinda like trying to figure out why IBIdiot and Whir-lie-turd ALWAYS LIE.

I thought you wereosed to figure that one out, Junior. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So do you support Israel against the Gaza terrorists?
You're a hatemongering asshole who shames everything for which the Jewish people have stood, struggled and died.

An inadequate little rodent who can't make sense out of his miserable, pathetic little life. So you play macher on a whooker board. Again, hiding behind your puny little fists and your big mouth. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hate it when I agree with Assup, but +1

What have you done, JL, that comes close to the contributions these people have made? You are trying to ride the coat tails of greatness of people whose shoes you are unfit to tie. They would be embarrassed to know you are a Jew as well.

I hate it when I agree with Assup, but +1

What have you done, JL, that comes close to the contributions these people have made? You are trying to ride the coat tails of greatness of people whose shoes you are unfit to tie. They would be embarrassed to know you are a Jew as well.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I thought you would at least get a kick out of Assup claiming he stands for peace, love and brotherhood!

Anyway, I'm not trying to ride coat tails. I'm juxtaposing Arab versus Jewish contributions, and wonder why we produce so much more than they do for the good of the world. Really, COG, we give much more than we receive. As smart as you are, you sometimes let your emotions overcome your logic.
"What a piece of crap. I am sure all those people honored didn't stand up there and thump their chest about being Jewish. I bet all them would want JL to Shut The Fuck Up. Muslim contribution? Let's see how about the Code Of Hammurabi which forms the basis of all written law the world over."

Here is what you wrote. No mistake on my part. You said Muslim contribution. You screwed up and you lied about it. Live with it.
(Addressing the hapless BigFatLouise) Not too bright are you? JD was correct. The concept of 0 actually originated in India, but many incorrectly attribute it to Egypt. The Code of Hammurabi predates Islam by about 2,000 years. As JD correctly states, these were Arab contributions. Now go look at your first post. You apparently couldn't keep track of your own words from one post to the next. You attempted to credit these advances to Muslims (religion), not Arabs (ethnic group).

The truth is Muslims have quite literally made no significant contributions to science, mathematics, or medicine in their entire misbegotten history. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Fucking hell yeah you tell that motherfucker how it is!!!!!
Naw, JDIdiot, a mistake isn't a lie. Lies are deliberate. Errors generally aren't. That's why your weak attacks matter not a whit to the literate members of this board. You're looking for any kind of wedge I. An argument you either can't win or aren't a part of.

And yes, I do support Israel against Hamas. I do not support lying and misinformation! as presented by OP and others in their zeal to protect Jesus's landing pad.

Finally, the term "Muzzies" was coined by one of our more notorious dipshits -- a poster who goes by the handle of Loving Kayla, though many of us believe she is just a psycho hosebeast concocted by a poster by the name of BJerk, who got banned for posing as JLHomo. I was merely paying homage to one (or more)of the most fucked up posters in ECCIE history.

Y'follow?
Naw, JDIdiot, a mistake isn't a lie. Lies are deliberate. Errors generally aren't... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Thanks for pointing out the difference. Be sure you mention it the next time some libtard on this board says Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq.
Not too bright are you? JD was correct. The concept of 0 actually originated in India, but many incorrectly attribute it to Egypt. The Code of Hammurabi predates Islam by about 2,000 years. As JD correctly states, these were Arab contributions. Now go look at your first post. You apparently couldn't keep track of your own words from one post to the next. You attempted to credit these advances to Muslims (religion), not Arabs (ethnic group). Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
+1 This part I completely agree with.
Great news - my son has finally sold his practice! As soon as the defensive battle to suppress the Gaza terrorists is over, I'm going back to Tel Aviv.
Thanks to everyone for your support. I'll keep commenting until I leave, but the end is near.
To all you liberals - running off rich people and letting poor people into your country is fucking stupid - keep it up, and you will go the way of all empires - right down the shitter.
I don't think losing you, JL, will be an obstacle we can't overcome.