Republican Game Plan For Getting The Black Vote

I was trying to have an open mind until this. Fuck.get a life Originally Posted by 2dogs

Ha! Sure you were.
First off there's nothing you can share with me about Brother X that I haven't already seen. 2ndly absolutely yes, lots of progress has been made across the board civilly and professionally. Just imagine if Republicans had their way the past 60 yrs or so. We might very well still be in physical chains and Jim Crow flags would grace this Nation from sea to shining sea. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It appears to me you want a political system that favors blacks, it doesn't. Our political system doesn't favor anyone but corporate interests. Politics for blacks is no different today than it was back in 1965 when Malcolm X was calling ya'all political chumps. You're still chumps, and that goes for white voters too. Slavery still exists in this country for both blacks and whites. It exist in the form of pulling lever next to a guys name saying I want him or her to run my life.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 11-03-2016, 10:54 AM
It appears to me you want a political system that favors blacks, it doesn't. Our political system doesn't favor anyone but corporate interests. Politics for blacks is no different today than it was back in 1965 when Malcolm X was calling ya'all political chumps. You're still chumps, and that goes for white voters too. Slavery still exists in this country for both blacks and whites. It exist in the form of pulling lever next to a guys name saying I want him or her to run my life.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
NO, our system definitely favors blacks.
NO, our system definitely favors blacks. Originally Posted by DSK
Actually it's the opposite. Blacks favor the system. Just like water flows in areas of least resistance, blacks vote where there is the least resistance. That's why they most often vote Democratic. Democrats make promises to minorities that they won't keep and black voters are so caught up in the political system thinking this guy will be different. What Blacks haven't figured out yet is Liberal politicians offer a nice pitch but never deliver.

Jim
And what lie would that be?
Are one of my posts untrue? Originally Posted by goodman0422

Have you watched the video in its entirety? Or you are arguing that he "supports" Hillary to prevent "the Black Life [racial slur]" from "going to be...uh...up in arms tearing up the neighborhoods and going after the whitey"...?
pay no such attention to Andy the Hitler youth baahhahaa

so Andy .. when? when will you pop a cap in yo fuckin' head, idiot?? pop the cap!! die. kill your worthless nazi ass!

until Andy kills himself, ignore him !! bahahahahaa

pop a cap, andy ,,,, pop the cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! babagagaagajjajaajjaaaaaaa DIE Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Still waiting for you to man up whenever you are "off-screen"....
Attachment 584831

Attachment 584832

I am just sitting down to have lunch.
Attachment 584831

Attachment 584832

I am just sitting down to have lunch. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Don't forget the pair of " Jordans " and a " fow-dy " of malt liquor !

What's your financial situation Jimbo? Do you get social security are you a Medicaid? I'm guessing YES.

What qualifies you to advise me when I don't believe you took advantage of your white privilege at all. I'm hard pressed to believe you're in my intellectual stratosphere and I'm black. ;-) My image is that you're basically a step above trailer trash by the way you reason. No?
Attachment 584831

Attachment 584832

I am just sitting down to have lunch. Originally Posted by canuckeight

Hey dere boi If you can fry det dere watermelon den I'm game
What's your financial situation Jimbo? Do you get social security are you a Medicaid? I'm guessing YES.

What qualifies you to advise me when I don't believe you took advantage of your white privilege at all. I'm hard pressed to believe you're in my intellectual stratosphere and I'm black. ;-) My image is that you're basically a step above trailer trash by the way you reason. No? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No actually I am retired after a twenty five year career with the State of Louisiana. My race has no bearing on any success or failures I've encountered. I 've always taken full responsibility and never regretted anything.

Jim
Hey dere boi If you can fry det dere watermelon den I'm game Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

I was going to buy lunch and shuttle some folks over to the voting booths.

Have you watched the video in its entirety? Or you are arguing that he "supports" Hillary to prevent "the Black Life [racial slur]" from "going to be...uh...up in arms tearing up the neighborhoods and going after the whitey"...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
I do not watch your videos or look at links you post.

Your shit is too stupid to waste my time on. I simply pointed out that there are idiots supporting both campaigns. (Look closely at your screen and you might see one in the reflection.) I dont care what idiot supports which candidate. I make my own decisions on election day.

I welcome differing opinions, just not idiotic ones. I read everyone else's posts and look at their links, even Lube's. I did put Sissy on ignore because his threads are intolerably stupid. I think you will be the second person I've put on ignore. You aren't there yet but I have faith in you.

Back to your video. If you are referring to his reasons for supporting Hillary, it was in the article I posted. I did not lie and you would have known that, if you had read it. The racist puke voting for Hillary is counting on Hillary's duplicity. Public Hillary makes speeches and promises. Private Hillary makes money and decisions.
Which one are you voting for?

C'mon, you can do it. Post something stupid.
No actually I am retired after a twenty five year career with the State of Louisiana. My race has no bearing on any success or failures I've encountered. I 've always taken full responsibility and never regretted anything.

Prison guard or Teacher?
Prison guard or Teacher? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hahaha, not quite, Public Health Field. You have a problem with authority don't ya?

Jim