Hardly Anyone At The Hospital. Where's this National Emergency?

• WTF
  • 03-18-2020, 01:42 PM

This Wuhan flu crisis is WAAAAAYYYYY overblown. Originally Posted by gnadfly
How can it be overblown?

I never heard of Whuan...
How can it be overblown?

I never heard of Whuan... Originally Posted by WTF
Neither have I you spelling wunderkind.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 02:48 PM
Thank you ftw- parroting the Communist Chinese - of course the Fascist DPST lam narrative is the American military manufactured the virus and released it on china

It is "racist" to attribute the virus to wuhan, china - where the Chinese have less than secure biologic research facilities.

Of course - that which the Fascist DPST's "never heard of " - does not exist =- to them. Classic denial and ignorance.

Looking forward to life under chairman Xi rather than trump - just keep up the good partisan work - the Chinese will reward u with the wrong end of a 7.62.!!
Niggers are a public health threat, and a public nuisance Originally Posted by Clay Media
Seriously? Racist dickwad.

On topic, basically all my clients are rich AF, many medical professionals. A couple I spoke with yesterday, an immunologist and a vascular surgeon, are highly aggravated at the whole fiasco and feel we’re wrecking the economy for what is essentially a common occurrence. She (the immunologist) thinks the country would be better served to let it run its course, killing however many it will, and we will then be resistant to it. This is what usually happens when some new strain shows up.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 03:10 PM
J - +1
Seriously? Racist dickwad.

On topic, basically all my clients are rich AF, many medical professionals. A couple I spoke with yesterday, an immunologist and a vascular surgeon, are highly aggravated at the whole fiasco and feel we’re wrecking the economy for what is essentially a common occurrence. She (the immunologist) thinks the country would be better served to let it run its course, killing however many it will, and we will then be resistant to it. This is what usually happens when some new strain shows up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
We might end up with that anyway, and trillions of dollars lost.

Fucking liberals wanted it to happen, too.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 03:51 PM
FF- +1
J - +1 Originally Posted by oeb11
FF- +1 Originally Posted by oeb11
Cogent as always, pussycat!
And now your worthless POS President is callings himself a “wartime president.”

What a great leader!

Glad we fucking closed the border. USCovid-19 is spread by dumb mothersfuckers who believe in Tinker Bell, the Tooth Fairy and Donald Trump.

Like yous!
How exactly is it spread by those people? I was under the impression that viruses don’t really give a fuck about political affiliation.
How exactly is it spread by those people? I was under the impression that viruses don’t really give a fuck about political affiliation. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
HoeHummer is no virus .... he's all maggot!
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2020, 06:45 PM
hh is on ignore for me- but i can imagine the Fascist DPST trying their best to politicize the coronvirus as Trump Evil - just as are the Chicom's - who originated the disease in wuhan China.

And the LSM wants to blame trump and America for that.

They deserve to go live under Xi or Maduro. Enjoy that ride - DPST's!
Fuck China! Buy American or at the very least buy from non communist, non authoritarian, radical Islamic countries and let's make American the economic engine of the world instead of playing second fiddle to China.

We can not important anything from China associated with our national security interest, period.

We must have the ability to exist without China, period.

No reason we can't buy TV's or anything Walmart wants to sell you but drugs, rare earth minerals, software, NO! we must produce these things or buy from our closest allies who we know will not hold us hostage.

On topic, basically all my clients are rich AF, many medical professionals. A couple I spoke with yesterday, an immunologist and a vascular surgeon, are highly aggravated at the whole fiasco and feel we’re wrecking the economy for what is essentially a common occurrence. She (the immunologist) thinks the country would be better served to let it run its course, killing however many it will, and we will then be resistant to it. This is what usually happens when some new strain shows up. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
In total agreement. The "regular" flu still has more mortality numbers for this season. The "flatten the curve" argument is bullshit. After this 15 day period is over, get back to normalcy. Open up restaurants for business. Start getting people back to school. Deal with it like the regular flu.

The doctors need to make their opinion known.

We might end up with that anyway, and trillions of dollars lost.

Fucking liberals wanted it to happen, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yep, most of these politicians who have levied these draconian measures are dems.

HoeHummer is no virus .... he's all maggot! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Give maggots some respect! At least they have a purpose.
Just drove by the same Hospital.

Maybe a few more cars in the parking lot. More testing tents. I only saw one person at those tents. He was a hazmat type suit testing no one. No one lined up either.

One parking lot across the street from the ER was half full. It was empty a day or two ago. Strange in that there are closer places to park available. Maybe hospital workers? Saw construction workers out, which I didn't see before. Maybe them?

It doesn't look like a disaster taking place.

More cars out on the road also. Doesn't look like this "Shelter in place" is working.