The 'Horny List'

how the hell do I get on this list???

ladies, call me!
  • Surge
  • 10-25-2010, 12:13 PM
I have been on the lucky side of this request several times and as stated before...its usually very hot and steamy! Other times, if we cant make it happen its usually my schedule that interrupts...

Its one of the biggest compliments I have received in the hobby...

Those ladies know who you are

Im just glad that they considered me an option! Yay!
I have only had this happen to me with one provider. Was Spontaneous, Hot, and long. I made sure she felt satisfied, so much so I wanted to make sure 2 more times since I'm a one pop guy. Plus I just love muff diving
got a new Dallas ATF, hmmmmm he for sure on my Horny List

I had a blast last night Rcoop aka BIG Daddy...lol
Being single with no SO, and a flexible job, I would gladly accept any lady that called me or added me to their "Horny List"
Wow!!! I didn't know that you ladies could get that horny just like us guys and needing a quick fix. Well with me being a newbie on here and all I guess I will just have to wait to get on your ladies' horny list. That would be such an ego boost.
If I were to receive a call or PM like that I would make a bee line, and I would expect normal rates to be in effect. Now back to my other dreams....
Everybody wants that call or PM, don't they?
Yes Gonzo we're all hoping to receive that request.... I just hope nobody is holding their breath.
Im not holding my breath but right now would be a good time LOL
I would pay to be on that list. Oh wait, I do.
  • Bosco
  • 11-10-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm still waiting for someone to call or text me. Must be a sign
PPE wants on the list!

Cannot do a late night call too often, but please give me the option!
Well mark me down as sympathetic and a willing volunteer for a lady in need!

As has been said by others...even without such an invitation, the occassional contact/message/IM, etc. is very nice and goes to creating that "connection" so many of us enjoy.
Onthesly - pics?

Friday night is steadily approaching and I just dumped the d-bag I was briefly dating...

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess