Hillary insults millions of Americans!

That God Damn Mother Fucking Cunt Billary, Hates Us... Who Knew!

Watch her angrily bitch-slap the hildebeest!

The Real HillaryNoMore begins to surface.
I think hillary lost her mind when she insulted americans voters.

apparently, billy boy did the same too.

you just do not do that to the electorate.
That God Damn Mother Fucking Cunt Billary, Hates Us... Who Knew!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So do Mother Theresa and Jesus fucking Christ.
That proves that you agree with what Hillary said, all the liberals in attendance laughed and joked about what she said, and she meant it completely.
She only backed off after the political fallout.

She said what she meant and Democrats believe - Donald Trump's supporters are not real Americans because they are deplorable.

Those are her true feelings.Those are certainly your true feelings about Trump supporters, Yssup Rider. Originally Posted by DSK
LIES ASIDE, JL, that doesn't make sense. I don't agree with her statement or her making it. But hey, if the shoe fits...

So if you're going to make such statements about HRC, that must mean you hold Drumpf to the same standard. Do you?

When did Drumpf "disavow" David Duke and his deplorable followers? Before or after he was asked? And how many times did he have to be asked?

And is David Duke still pushing him?

Sorry dipshit. Another swing and a miss.

You deplorables can squeal all you want. This is precisely what YOU have sought and advocate for, JL. A divided country. Now it's insulting to you? As a right thinking American? Or as a white supremacist?

Deplorable!
LIES ASIDE, JL, that doesn't make sense. I don't agree with her statement or her making it. But hey, if the shoe fits...

So if you're going to make such statements about HRC, that must mean you hold Drumpf to the same standard. Do you?

When did Drumpf "disavow" David Duke and his deplorable followers? Before or after he was asked? And how many times did he have to be asked?

And is David Duke still pushing him?

Sorry dipshit. Another swing and a miss.

You deplorables can squeal all you want. This is precisely what YOU have sought and advocate for, JL. A divided country. Now it's insulting to you? As a right thinking American? Or as a white supremacist?

Deplorable!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the deplorable liar, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, because Trump had already repudiated Duke multiple times before that jackasses like your lying ass continue to ignore.

Bloomberg’s John Heilemann: “How do you feel about the David Duke quasi-endorsement?”

Trump: “I don’t need his endorsement; I certainly wouldn’t want his endorsement. I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

Heilemann: “Would you repudiate David Duke?”

Trump: “Sure, I would do that, if it made you feel better. I don’t know anything about him. Somebody told me yesterday, whoever he is, he did endorse me. Actually I don’t think it was an endorsement. He said I was absolutely the best of all of the candidates.”
(WaPo)

Question: “How do you feel about the recent endorsement from David Duke?”

Trump: “I didn’t even know he endorsed me. David Duke endorsed me? Okay, all right. I disavow, okay?”

— Trump, in response to a question at a news conference, Feb. 26

(WaPo)
YouRong ... is RONG AGAIN!!!!!

You don't take what one person says out of context to use to justify what another said .... IN CONTEXT .... and one doesn't attempt to excuse bad behavior by pointing out the bad behavior of another person based on one's "interpretation" of the behavior or what they said.

She's a piece of crap ... has been since she hooked up with the Draft Dodger!!!!

So do Mother Theresa and Jesus fucking Christ. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow! A new low... assup is so desperately consumed by hatred that he even tries to project his feelings of HATE onto a modern-day Saint and the One whose LOVE saves us all... can you say blasphemy?

And he does it on a Sunday while we are reflecting on 9/11?

Wow, just wow!

...that doesn't make sense. I don't agree with her statement... But hey, if the shoe fits... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one not making sense! You just said you don't agree, but you do agree... you can't even finish a sentence without contradicting yourself!
Wow! A new low... assup is so desperately consumed by hatred .... Originally Posted by lustylad
He should take the mirror down in the bathroom.

I'm sure it's painful and stirs that hatred!
Asswipe, ECCIES ALLTIME LOSER
Wow! A new low... assup is so desperately consumed by hatred that he even tries to project his feelings of HATE onto a modern-day Saint and the One whose LOVE saves us all... can you say blasphemy?

And he does it on a Sunday while we are reflecting on 9/11?

Wow, just wow!

You're the one not making sense! You just said you don't agree, but you do agree... you can't even finish a sentence without contradicting yourself! Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh shut the fuck up. You do not own the moral high ground on this. Period.

Are you watching football today or in church praying for the victims of 9/11, you disingenuous Trumpite?

9/11 has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Or SLOBBRIN's comment about HRC hating you. But accusing me of blaspheming against your church is further evidence of your bigotry.

Thanks for exposing your ignorance and xenophobia. HRC was out of line to make that statement. But she wasn't wrong about you.

Deplorable motherfucker.

And is David Duke still pushing him? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

David Dukes best friend is a u, just like you... Shit Eater

David Dukes best friend is a u, just like you... Shit Eater

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A what?
Oh shut the fuck up. You do not own the moral high ground on this. Period. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not looking for any high ground, you are the one hell-bent on finding disgraceful new lows. I'm wondering out loud how low you can stoop in your 9/11 meltdown. Look at yourself. You just took swipes at Mother Theresa and Jesus Christ. Your heart is consumed by more hate than anyone on this board.

9/11 has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Or SLOBBRIN's comment about HRC hating you. But accusing me of blaspheming against your church is further evidence of your bigotry. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You did blaspheme. Against all Christians. And on 9/11. What's even worse is we all know you could never bring yourself to say anything bad about the religion that spawned the hate-filled hijackers who slaughtered 3,000 of your fellow citizens on this day 15 years ago. You've figured it out. Christians are easy game. They believe in love and forgiveness, reconciliation and redemption. They won't kill you for blasphemy, like Muslims do.