Sessions needs to go now!

So you admit to circle jerking and fantasize about me being in the middle....yet you think you're not gay? Damn bambam. Originally Posted by WTF
Hell no. You brought it up CREEPER. You can’t get my asshole out of your mind. You CREEP around reading reviews. Because you’re a CREEPER!!!!
G. splains it real well!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...g/#more-147540

G. Combs says:
March 30, 2018 at 4:31 pm
Perot Conservative remember what Sun Tzu says in The Art of War
“O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!
Through you we learn to be invisible,
through you inaudible,
and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.”

The crumbs are there to be followed.

FIRST: Why no answer to congress for TWO years?
Sundance Answers that question:
““The Obama administration formally announced that inspectors general will have to get permission from their agency heads to gain access to grand jury, wiretap and fair credit information — an action that severely limits the watchdogs’ oversight capabilities, independence and power to uncover fraud.” — Sundance

The Inspectors General did not take this curtailment and stonewalling sitting down. They had IG Mike Horowitz take it to Congress.

Michael E. Horowitz’s statement before the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs concerning “Improving the Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Independence of Inspectors General”
“….This is an issue of utmost importance, as evidenced by the fact that 47 Inspectors General signed a letter in August 2014 to the Congress strongly endorsing the principle of unimpaired Inspector General access to agency records……”

So the LAW GOT CHANGED!!!!

The Inspector General issues a report to the department head AND to congress twice a year. He is under the general supervision of the head BUT the head CAN NOT INTERFERE with an investigation OR FIRE an Inspector General. ANY CRIMES get reported to AG SESSIONS!

Again read the AMENDED Inspector General Act
INSPECTOR GENERAL ACT OF 1978
[As Amended Through P.L. 114–317, Enacted December 16, 2016]
“….Each Inspector General shall report to and be under the general supervision of the head of the establishment involved or, to the extent such authority is delegated, the officer next in rank below such head, but shall not report to, or be subject to supervision by, any other officer of such establishment. Neither the head of the establishment nor the officer next in rank below such head shall prevent or prohibit the Inspector General from initiating, carrying out, or completing any audit or investigation, or from issuing any subpoena during the course of any audit or investigation.
(b) An Inspector General may be removed from office by the President….”

……..
Long story short. IG Horowitz is one P.O.d dude… Talk about COLD ANGER! It has been smolderring for years.And not just him but 46 other Inspectors General who were stonewalled by the Obama Admin! Now Congress made them legally free to do their job. 😈
……..

Now reread AG Jeff Sessions letter. He states Huber is the head of a TEAM!

The INSPECTOR GENERAL ACT OF 1978 specifically states:
“…(d) In carrying out the duties and responsibilities established under this Act, each Inspector General shall report expeditiously to the Attorney General whenever the Inspector General has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a violation of Federal criminal law.…”

expeditiously defined:
“adjective
1. characterized by promptness; quick…”

Any bets there are not one but at least 47 Inspectors General working with DOJ prosecutors cleaning up the unlawfulness of the Obama Admin???

Over 18,500 sealed indictment from the end of October to the first March indicates the DOJ have been working like trojans. Remember one indictment can be for multiple people and crimes. Also once an indictment is filed the statute of limitations clock stops.
The 0zombie King feel into his own trap! LMAO

INSPECTOR GENERAL ACT OF 1978
[As Amended Through P.L. 114–317, Enacted December 16, 2016]
creep·er
ˈkrēpər/Submit
noun
noun: creeper; plural noun: creepers
BOTANY
any plant that grows along the ground, around another plant, or up a wall by means of extending stems or branches.
any of a number of small birds that creep around in trees, vegetation, etc.
a low, wheeled platform on which a mechanic lies while working on the underside of a motor vehicle.
[COLOR="Black"]4.
NORTH AMERICANinformal
a person whose behavior toward or interest in someone is regarded as unwelcome and socially inappropriate (typically used of a man). WTF
of the 18,500 indictments, how many are in washington d.c.?
Did you really get fingerbanged up the azz by a dude? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why do so many of your comments mention homosexual acts?

Most psychologists would consider that to be evidence of a deep yearning for male sexual contact on your part. You should explore that with WTF, he likes that sort of thing, apparently.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2018, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by friendly fred
Because we are responding to Log Cabin Republicans! You fucking butt sniffing homo...

Most psychologists would consider that to be evidence of a deep yearning for male sexual contact on your part. You should explore that with WTF, he likes that sort of thing, apparently. Originally Posted by friendly fred
the gaytard is obviously gay and tries to paint everyone gay including me...

see his tagline for his dick references. makes you wonder if he has a crush on me with all his dick references.

Most psychologists would consider that to be evidence of a deep yearning for male sexual contact on your part. You should explore that with WTF, he likes that sort of thing, apparently. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He has a subscription to fatgay.net. That might give you a hint.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2018, 11:23 AM
He has a subscription to fatgay.net. That might give you a hint. Originally Posted by bambino
Is there even such a website and if so how do you know so much about it?
Is there even such a website and if so how do you know so much about it? Originally Posted by WTF
Because Asswipe used to post pics from that site everyday in this forum you stupid fucking CREEPER. Now STFU.
Bongino explains why we should take it eeasss on Sessions!

https://www.bongino.com/

In this episode I discuss the real reasons behind Jeff Sessions’ decision not to appoint a second Special Counsel. I also address a solution to our healthcare crisis that Obamacare is holding up. Finally, I address the problems with pension funding and how it relates to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp0V6I_LlhU
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 09:24 AM
Because Asswipe used to post pics from that site everyday in this forum you stupid fucking CREEPER. Now STFU. Originally Posted by bambino
Yet I'm in this forum and know nothing about that site....you follow the links you are interested in bambino, no pun intended.

Yet I'm in this forum and know nothing about that site....you follow the links you are interested in bambino, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by WTF
Research it you lazy CREEPER. Or better yet, just PM him.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Research it you lazy CREEPER. Or better yet, just PM him. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm not interested in it bambino, you seem to be the gay link expert!