WW girl Farrah London...has me drive all the way to her incall before telling me no FS

I didnt ask for same donation I asked for 120 for the hour. Anyway either way it goes I apologized and im over it thanks for the info good and bad. just a newbie mistake. aunt flow has camw and gone and gone and as the day goes on im told by plenty eccie members that have seen me im a favorite with a few repeats. maybe instead of throwing me under the bus because of what one guy has said see me for yourself and ill become everyones favorite as well..
Ladies thanks for your input as well.
hey, that's all you can do is apologize. If it isn't always happening, no biggie. We have all made mistakes, but he has the right to tell what happened just like you do. You have excellent reviews from what I've read and am sure you will continue to do so. Welcome to the hobby.
Farrah London, good for you for coming on here and owning up to your mistake. Just consider yourself lucky that things DID NOT work out with this guy. If you read his posts and history, you would find he is NOT a nice guy. So consider yourself lucky.

Considering how you handled yourself in regards to this thread, I would say you have a very HIGH chance of doing well in this business. I don't extend the offer often to mentor new girls but I would be more then happy to offer any advice you may feel you need.

Best wishes and kiddos to you for stepping up on this one!
BBL stated he did NOT book with this eccie handle so maybe you have other information concerning him that you could share PRIVATELY with other providers so they can make a more informed decision if he attempts to book with them (that's a long sentence). Originally Posted by L.A.
Whoa brotha....

Are you suggesting she out whatever alternate identity he uses?

Regardless of the politics of fellow members of the hobby, outing another member, unless he has threatened or harmed another, isn't cool. I may get some heat here from others but I am sorry, just not a line we should start crossing.

After all, in this particular case, he was right in his observations. Lucklily the young lady in question was very professional and mature in her response and drama between the actual parties involved was averted.
  • L.A.
  • 02-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Whoa brotha....

Are you suggesting she out whatever alternate identity he uses?

Regardless of the politics of fellow members of the hobby, outing another member, unless he has threatened or harmed another, isn't cool. I may get some heat here from others but I am sorry, just not a line we should start crossing.

After all, in this particular case, he was right in his observations. Lucklily the young lady in question was very professional and mature in her response and drama between the actual parties involved was averted. Originally Posted by Boltfan

What do you think they share in PMs, provider buzz etc with each other
"maybe" "could" "privately" so take it for what it's worth.....I dont give a shit
brotha".
OK. have fun with insulting him but how about instead of insulting you read the thread instead of attacking him.

This is about the new provider London NOT BBL.

He started out posting that he did not use his handle so comments about him by Sweet treat are also attempting to hijack this into a thread about him and not the provider.

So Jaime, how would your comment make any sense unless of course you are deliberately attempting to disrespect a member here which is of course, a violation of board rules.

Tony,

I am not seeing this as him looking for sympathy, I see this as a warning to other potential clients to not plan in actually fucking if you choose to try and see this girl.

It looks like she is implying one thing but not providing it.

If you actually read what he says, what she did is a perfect way for her to get busted because the moment a provider says that to an undercover cop she will get busted. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

So sorry laz, next time I have a question for another member I will run it through you first.

Like this one:

Why didn't bbl book using his own handle? What is he worried about?
So sorry laz, next time I have a question for another member I will run it through you first. Originally Posted by TonyStark
Tony,

First I'm not certain why you are trying to turn this thread away from the original issue by making that sort of asinine statement. not even sure why you are apologozing to me, you should be apologizing to BBL for hijacking his thread and attacking him for reporting some facts that have been confirmed as truthful by the provider.
Why didn't bbl book using his own handle? What is he worried about? Originally Posted by TonyStark
As to this portion of your hijacking questions, I'm so sorry that with all your vast knowledge you have never understood that there are many more guys who do not use their handles when making appointments than those who do.

And what makes you feel you know him so well that you can ASSume that he would be worried about something? based on his BCD habits, it doesn't appear to me that he worries about much with regard to the hobby but I'm digressing from your hijack so let me get back to it.

Shall I try to enlighten you as to the reasons why? I mean, this is a topic that has been addressed in threads before but since you are asking me directly, I'll give it my best shot.

Some girls have posted they have felt intimidated when booking an appointment with someone who has a ton of reviews or even someone who has been openly in the hobby for a very long time. Sure they know the guy is most likely "safe" but due to their "experience" some providers have felt they might not measure up to what have been referred to as "legends" overs the years and so rather than risk a potentially bad session and review, they'll pass.

Some providers have also expressed at times that because some guys feel their handle gives them "cred", those guys will try and bully better rates, more services than they normally provide, iincluding but not limited to BBFS and most everything else. Here; go read this brand new thread to see a very recent and terrible example of why many guys use handles for bad things:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=389389

Or how about this Alert?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...18#post2203018

Took me all of 30 seconds to find to perfect examples of how some guys abuse the implied power of a handle. It is shocking to me that you actually had to ask such a truly basic question when examples such as those are all over this board and were all over ASPD for years.

Clients have expressed in the past on here and on ASPD that by not using their handle to book appointments, they can write a more honest review. the last thing some clients want is to get angry calls when an honest review appears that is not the same sappy white knight bullshit containing things such as "she's curvy but not a BBW" when he knows that he will call a spade and a spade and describe that yes in fact, she IS a BBW.

Clients have also learned that some on the boards go to great lengths in order to find out additional personal details about specific people and a perfect example of that was back on ASPD when a moderator was stalking a moderator on another board and calling up providers he was posting reviews of trying to find out personal details. That mod denies it of course but what he didn't know was that since he never used his handle when booking and many times saw the providers many times, they would not only tell him about the requests and ask his advice since he WAS a regular and enjoy a laugh about it.

Using a handle can be both good and bad. If you have honest conversations with providers you'd soon learn that way too many clients throw their handle around like it is a something to be feared. Go read the alert forums and see how many times guys have used someone else's handles or used their own handle demanding shit.

Got it?

Now that you've been answered, hopefully you can stop hijacking this thread trying to turn it into a new topic and if you want to ask such questions as you just did, you might want to first do some research on the issue and then start your own thread.

The provider who is the subject of this thread has already admitted she fucked up and did not tell him she wasn't fucking prior to confirming the appointment and him heading to her incall.

Did you miss that post in your haste to hijack and then try to make smart ass comments to me?
I didnt ask for same donation I asked for 120 for the hour. Anyway either way it goes I apologized and im over it thanks for the info good and bad. just a newbie mistake. aunt flow has camw and gone and gone and as the day goes on im told by plenty eccie members that have seen me im a favorite with a few repeats. maybe instead of throwing me under the bus because of what one guy has said see me for yourself and ill become everyones favorite as well.. Originally Posted by Farrah London

well you charged me full price$180 for a BBBJ, same story here. Didnt tell me her aunt flo was visiting until I got to her incall. no FS, just BBBJ. no reduction in $$, bummer.
well you charged me full price$180 for a BBBJ, same story here. Didnt tell me her aunt flo was visiting until I got to her incall. no FS, just BBBJ. no reduction in $$, bummer. Originally Posted by darthdude
You paid full price for a BBBJ?

Why didn't you walk like the OP?
darthdude you arrived when my cycle started I honestly didnt knowit happened I didnt know until you got there so I ran upstairs to take care of myself and you were fine with giving me the donation even said you were going to leave me a review. Now you see its a hot topic and want to add your two cents why I dont know especially after you said you wanted to see me again. I get NS by plenty of hobbyist from eccie but there is nothing us providers can say or do about that huh. I make one mistake and now im the devil I dont get it anyway Thanks kaylee I would love for you to show me the ropes a little and I will contact you soon
LOL @ a "nice Lido girl"..
BBL's on the prowl for new unsuspecting and naive new girls I see
Trying to destroy her before she even got started....
Maybe she read up on who you were and that's why she told you no FS.

But that's just my opinion. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Well I imagine you feel rather silly now that Farrah confirmed that this was a true event.

But for a girl that says "down for whatever" and "will never say no", she certainly said "no" to FS. Hence my coed thread and my assumption that she would go to the Lido.

Unless you're totally naive, you recognize the codewords in her ad. They spell what I like in more ways than one.

Thanks to you and your drama-mongering, sweet-treat, I am asking the mods to close this thread. I just wanted to exchange some valuable information, but thanks to your following me around on my posts, you have:

1. Discouraged me from posting honest and accurate info that could have saved at least one guy some money.

2. Pointed out how quickly you are to jump to conclusions and base your opinions on your bias against me just because of the handle I have chosen.

Mods, please close this thread as the information has been presented, corroborated, and the drama is spinning up.
BBL, please don't start with me. I don't feel silly at all. I still think you prey on new girls in the WW who are very unsuspecting of who you really are. Most of them probably have no idea that you'll be taking them to the Lido for a gang bang.
I know you received my PM regarding that nasty thread you made about me on a site I will not name... I still haven't received an apology from you regarding that thread and the fact that you think I'm STALKING you, which is quite frankly F*CKING HILARIOUS. Get over yourself. It's MUCH more than your handle that has caused me to form my own opinions about you. That's all I have to say.