The Worst ECCIE Provider Review of All Time Goes to

• Old-T
  • 05-11-2014, 08:53 AM
I think you are being too harsh on him. Even mosquitos serve a purpose as food for others. The OP is similar--his post has started a nice exchange among others here, including adding another lady to my "I would like to meet her" list based upon her posts in this thread.

So while I agree he is a self absorbed lout, he does some good that he neither intended nor is aware of.
this is why i love the interweb.

it's a true force of social darwinism because it's the one venue where you can just straight tell a motherfucker that he/she is doing it wrong.
Men go to stripclubs all the time, Entrance fee + doorgirl tip+ ladies drinks X 5 or more + table dances + Your drinks + food/appetizer + tipping waitress = easily over $300 spent.

I had an appointment with a gent and all we did was get naked and tell ghost stories and paranormal experiences...the world is not congruent.

Kisses ya'll ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
NAKED GHOST STORIES! What fun! Something new to add to my bucketlist.

If I get scared, will you comfort me?

Seriously, great posts. I like your comments & philosophy on affairs.
Check it out huskerman: I had a client the other day who brought his donation, shared some wine, then informed me that he just wanted to please me. Ya, you heard me right. He wanted to kiss, cuddle, DATY, DATO, kiss my feet, rub my back, etc... Ya, I feel really bad about GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTED.

The guys that see Kaylen really seem to like her. Maybe she provides better counseling than a shrink, and she seems to be really sweet. Who knows..... It's her business, not ours!

Get over it.
NAKED GHOST STORIES! What fun! Something new to add to my bucketlist.

If I get scared, will you comfort me?

Seriously, great posts. I like your comments & philosophy on affairs. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Only if we're naked babe, only if we're naked ...

Thanks hun!
Thanks Precious_b...

It's funny you say that, during most of my sensual warm oil massage affairs ( note the word "affair" ) gents end up talking to me like I'm a therapist - and not a sex therapist lol.

I don't sell sessions, I HAVE affairs, and affairs are more personal, emotional, and remarkably natural - no mechanics. No awkwardness. Some gents prefer a mechanical "session". These are the career hobbyist who care about getting another notch (review) under their belts, having 35+ reviews in one month already, to prey on new ladies on the board to receive "review specials" since they write so many and are reportedly well known on the board. Will see 8 providers in one two week period at $80 for a review special, but refuses to see a provider at $200-300 - even ONCE.

...that said, these are the kind of "hobbyist" NOT in my target market, because believe you me, Eva is going to enjoy any and everything she does, and that is found only in fruitful affairs. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I like convo, cuddling, etc., but at some point, I'm going to want you to affair my brains out. But, yeah, if someone has different preferences, my motto is, "whatever floats your boat."
I like convo, cuddling, etc., but at some point, I'm going to want you to affair my brains out. But, yeah, if someone has different preferences, my motto is, "whatever floats your boat." Originally Posted by emptywallet
or " whatever makes it easier for you to toss up with a never before seen man at the door mere seconds/minutes after meeting for the first time - no pics no showcase etc ( shoutout to DaveinDallas)..and floats your boat."
Please, this original poster is really without much for social skills. We tolerate, ignore, most of his postings, hell, all of them, on the Nebraska board.

He is a troll. I've heard from providers how he tries to get freebies thinking he's really something.

Ignore this idiot. We've all learned to do just that on the Nebraska board. Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2
Names or you are making this shit up
So, this guy goes grizz hunting in Alaska. He sees the biggest grizz he's ever seen down by a waterhole and takes a shot. GOT HIM! But when he gets down there, the bear is gone. TAP TAP TAP on his shoulder. He turns and there's the bear! The bear snatches the gun from him and says "Did you just try to shoot me?" The guy is speechless! "Well," says the bear, "you're gonna pay with a blowjob." The bear grabs his head between two massive paws and rams it in. By the time he's done, the guys face is a mess and he's lost a few teeth. He crawls back to his truck.

But he plans revenge......buying a 50 cal rifle he sets out the next year and sees the same bear 200 yds away in a clearing. He gets him in his sights and pulls the trigger, but when he gets to the clearing the bear's not there. TAP TAP TAP He turns and there's the bear again, who slaps away the gun. "Did you just try to shoot me again?. Thats it. Drop your pants!"
The bear bends him over and really rams it home for an hour. By the time he's done, the guy feels like he's been turned inside out. He crawls back to his truck.

But next year he's back......this time with an assault rifle. He's sneaking through the woods, but can't find the bear. TAP TAP TAP. He turns and theres the bear! Once again the bear slaps the gun out of his hand.......but then just stares at him. Finally, the bear says "admit it.......you're not really here for the hunting, are you?"

Admit it Huskerman, you're not really here to talk about reviews, are you?