Cruz blames President Obama for deputy's murder

Typical bullshit. No evidence of many trips, no evidence of anything. Their hatred clouds their ability to see clearly. Originally Posted by WombRaider
All those ropey loads that you catch down at the 'holes must cloud your ability to see clearly !
All those ropey loads that you catch down at the 'holes must cloud your ability to see clearly ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're slippin', shitbird
He induced it

Similar to aiding and abetting

They'll keep blaming Obama as long as shits like this keep recurring.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
yes we will. it's all the Mulatto in Chief's fault EVERYTHING. he's an illegal Manchurian Candidate. What did one his mentor/idols do in this case?

You're a fucking nutbag. Must be all the chemicals you were exposed to. You hang around those mines as a child?
yes we will. it's all the Mulatto in Chief's fault EVERYTHING. he's an illegal Manchurian Candidate. What did one his mentor/idols do in this case?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Eye opening video, thanks. To bad a a 0zombie will not watch it... History just going to repeat it's self...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And now there has been a threat sent to the local police department in San Antonio saying that there will be " reprisals " on the Police if "justice" isn't served on the 2 Sherriff's Deputies involved in the shooting. The Police Department has started allowing their officers to wear their civilian clothes to work and to change into their police uniforms to avoid any retaliation if the officer requests to do so. That should make woomby and suckclown happy that their homies in the #blacklivesmatter movement are making threats against the local law enforcement. All good liberals think it's the thing to do to support all the "oppressed" races. The two Deputies involved in the shooting where Hispanic, so THEIR lives and " oppression" doesn't matter. Or suckclown will probably label them as " uncle toms".
And now there has been a threat sent to the local police department in San Antonio saying that there will be " reprisals " on the Police if "justice" isn't served on the 2 Sherriff's Deputies involved in the shooting. The Police Department has started allowing their officers to wear their civilian clothes to work and to change into their police uniforms to avoid any retaliation if the officer requests to do so. That should make woomby and suckclown happy that their homies in the #blacklivesmatter movement are making threats against the local law enforcement. All good liberals think it's the thing to do to support all the "oppressed" races. The two Deputies involved in the shooting where Hispanic, so THEIR lives and " oppression" doesn't matter. Or suckclown will probably label them as " uncle toms". Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm not sure how you walk and breathe at the same time, you're that stupid. No one is happy about cops getting shot, you fucking retard. Oppressed races? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Why don't we wait and find out what the fuck happened, before you have an aneurysm, ok
I'm not sure how you walk and breathe at the same time, you're that stupid. No one is happy about cops getting shot, you fucking retard. Oppressed races? What in the fuck are you even talking about? Why don't we wait and find out what the fuck happened, before you have an aneurysm, ok Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's some of your ling liberal buddies that have ALREADY made a threat to the San Antonio LE community to expect reprisals if " justice" isn't served TO THEIR LIKING, puta ! How 'bout you showing some support for your gente, the Deputies, that are involved in the shooting ?
Cruz is a slimey, oily shitbird. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, yeah. That's true. But he's not always wrong.
Evidence that Obama appointed Sharpton to anything? And, I think things were already "riled up" in Ferguson. Originally Posted by timpage
http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...9#.U_fWVvldUrU

You need to read this entire article, very enlightening about the relationship between Obama, Holder and Sharpton and how they built up a war on the police that has blown up in their face.

Evidence that leaders of the BLM movement are making trips to the WH? Your deadbart article cites only some quote from a leader of the BLM movement indicating leaders of BLM have met with WH reps......this is it? Originally Posted by timpage
Good catch. BLM making trips to WH means they were making trips to the WH. I've read their names appeared on WH registers. Let me know. Thanks!

You need to read this entire article, very enlightening about the relationship between Obama, Holder and Sharpton and how they built up a war on the police that has blown up in their face.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
I started to read the whole article but the very first line drew me to a stop

"A few days after 18-year-old Mike Brown was gunned down in Ferguson"

could there be a more negative, biased, improper, misleading, and inflammatory opening line than this?

gunned down? how about:

"A few days after 6'' 5" 300 lb. Michael Brown attacked a police officer and attempted to wrest his service revolver from him and then bull rushed the officer and was shot"

Good catch. BLM making trips to WH means they were making trips to the WH. I've read their names appeared on WH registers. Let me know. Thanks! Originally Posted by gnadfly
I read it yesterday. Nothing in there that even remotely supports the assertion that anybody did anything to build up a war on police. You live in an alternate universe.

And, speaking of reading comprehension, go back and try the deadbart article again. Where are the many articles you referenced that support the assertion that BLM reps are meeting people at the White House?
It's some of your ling liberal buddies that have ALREADY made a threat to the San Antonio LE community to expect reprisals if " justice" isn't served TO THEIR LIKING, puta ! How 'bout you showing some support for your gente, the Deputies, that are involved in the shooting ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Don't get me wrong, buddy. If anyone makes threats of violence against the LE officers, that POS should be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by the laws. But how can you support the cops gunning down an unarmed, defenseless man, who had readily surrendered and posed no threat to them when he was shot dead?
More nonsense and paranoia from the right. . . have yall forgot about "keeping an eye on" jade helm??? or missing planes?