Bad Weather

Babee, been holed up (& not in the right way) in my hotel room all day. No one with which to play. No chance for me to get out, and no chance for a playful visitor. Guess I'll just have to play with myself. LOL
Why pam you know I have two blankets...one for me and another for me...but I'd glady share them with you...I'd also throw you down in the snow...flip over and tell you to mount up...only problem is that we have six inches of snow and you would not be able to find the fulcrum of fun....and if you want to bring Shelby with you...no prob...you girls can have your own room...complete with your very own mini tramp, pogo stick, and bottle rockets!!!!! I'll leave the lights on if you get in late!!!!
  • HSP
  • 01-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Babee, been holed up (& not in the right way) in my hotel room all day. No one with which to play. No chance for me to get out, and no chance for a playful visitor. Guess I'll just have to play with myself. LOL Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

LOL ... not any better being holed up in downtown! Ugggghh!!!
I kind of like being stuck in the house with my lil puppy and my new toys!!!! GoOd NiGhT!!
  • Randi
  • 01-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Hey when I said I wanted a full 7 inches this is NOT what I meant!!!!
I need a hot chocolate with a whiskey back..
Snowed under in NWA 
I really, really, really wish I was one of Miss Dreams' toys tonite!
Hey when I said I wanted a full 7 inches this is NOT what I meant!!!! Originally Posted by Randi
Well hell I asked for 8 and got 2!
  • HSP
  • 01-29-2010, 10:54 PM
Well we only have ice and dusting of snow here ... I do not dare to make analogy about any body part with that ... Though it kind of reminds of me of my ex-girlfriend ... ugghh!!
Kinda hard to get out and ride the hobby horse in this kind of weather. But...everyone, please travel safely.
Just got back from a really cool evening and guess what guys? The roads are clearing up some... Still use caution if you decide to get out this weeekend....
I am hearing reports about icy conditions especially on the Interstates.Seems many of local providers are running specials.What a lousy time to be working.I could be spinning around town visiting ladies who would be glad to see me and at a very reasonable price.Oh well,that's my luck.
I am hearing reports about icy conditions especially on the Interstates. Originally Posted by Lookin4
The TeeVee Snooze yesterday said that I-40 between Memphis and LR was "treacherous" and was recommending that one not make that trip (especially after dark) unless you had no choice.

Since Friday was payday, and I haven't had any opportunity to spend any of it yet, it's probably A Very Good Thing that I got that report, or I'd have been tempted to PM/email/call one o'them LR providers on my radar and spend money that I should devote to paying my bills...

Cheers,

bcg