Zeke Suspended for 6 Games.. are the Cowboys Fucked This Year?

No, dak is a ok runner. He can get the easy first downs Originally Posted by aJohnDough

Either you are incredibly stupid or you know nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing...about pro football. That OR you are a Philadelphia Iggle fan. Which would, in turn, bring us back to my initial assessment of you and your commentary.
  • grean
  • 08-16-2017, 08:20 AM
Surely Goodell has to have some smoking gun we're not aware of to come down this hard. But one thing this site has taught me is sometimes there's no end to some people's stupidity. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You must be talking about another Goodell. There is an end to most people's stupidity, just not his.

He does not want to look like he is soft on domestic violence again.
He saw a video of Rice laying a woman out with what was a flick of Rice's wrist. He gave him almost what would be said to be a slap on that wrist.

Goodel got yelled at for that.

Now he cannot tell the difference between that instance with overwhelming evidence and this situation where there wasn't enough evidence for a prosecutor to even bother with charges. Never mind that there is evidence that this may be an attempt by a bitter X to get back at a guy.

Same thing with Hardy. He was found guilty or at least ca me to some settlement....his suspension and the blackball treatment he received afterwards was just.

If Elliot did do something, that's horrible and punishment is due. However, he is lucky and there is no evidence. There is evidence his x was out to get him. Right now he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise good men could easily fall victim to shakedowns.

Have heart. If he did do it, he'll do it again and will probably get caught and lose much more. It's the nature of beaters. They just can't quit.
  • grean
  • 08-16-2017, 08:31 AM
Either you are incredibly stupid or you know nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing...about pro football. That OR you are a Philadelphia Iggle fan. Which would, in turn, bring us back to my initial assessment of you and your commentary. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Sounds more giants or redskin if you ask me. Either way your initial assessment would be correct with either of those, as well.
Take the equation that he plays for the Dallas Cowboys out of the scenario. Hitting a women is wrong and the suspension that was handed down was justified. Some may not like this statement yet it is true.
  • grean
  • 08-18-2017, 06:27 AM
Take the equation that he plays for the Dallas Cowboys out of the scenario. Hitting a women is wrong and the suspension that was handed down was justified. Some may not like this statement yet it is true. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
IF! You're forgetting that pretty important word. There is more evidence to show he didn't than there is to show he did.

Doesn't matter who he is. If he didn't do it, and unlike other cases, the evidence that he did hit anyone is lacking, an innocent guy is getting dragged through the mud.
  • grean
  • 09-11-2017, 07:03 AM
It will just give you Cowboys fans the excuse you need this year when the Giants win the division.

It will be reduced and everyone knows it...that is the sad thing really....the fact that the suspensions are RARELY upheld for anyone. Originally Posted by NYr
So......yeah...

About that.

1-0 Cowboys!
IF! You're forgetting that pretty important word. There is more evidence to show he didn't than there is to show he did.

Doesn't matter who he is. If he didn't do it, and unlike other cases, the evidence that he did hit anyone is lacking, an innocent guy is getting dragged through the mud. Originally Posted by grean
yup.. the League needs to accept the last Court decision, and drop it.. and be thankful they have an "out", and can say they "tried".
  • grean
  • 09-11-2017, 07:48 AM
yup.. the League needs to accept the last Court decision, and drop it.. and be thankful they have an "out", and can say they "tried". Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think if they don't stop, they will open up more players to shake downs. The league should have no tolerance to domestic violence. It should also protect innocent players, not make them more susceptible to people who would tarnish their names just for a pay day.

This was an attempted shake down.
  • grean
  • 09-11-2017, 07:52 AM
I do hope this made Zeke realize the danger that having $ in the bank can be, if he isn't careful who he spends his time with.
I do hope this made Zeke realize the danger that having $ in the bank can be, if he isn't careful who he spends his time with. Originally Posted by grean
right.. Zeke is a young guy, he needs people around him to constantly warn him about blood-suckers and the "wrong element".. keep him out of trouble.

• grean
  • 09-11-2017, 09:25 AM
right.. Zeke is a young guy, he needs people around him to constantly warn him about blood-suckers and the "wrong element".. keep him out of trouble.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When Ozzy told his kids not to do drugs, no one could say that he didn't know what he was talking about.

Goodel got yelled at for that.

Now he cannot tell the difference between that instance with overwhelming evidence and this situation where there wasn't enough evidence for a prosecutor to even bother with charges. Never mind that there is evidence that this may be an attempt by a bitter X to get back at a guy.

Same thing with Hardy. He was found guilty or at least ca me to some settlement....his suspension and the blackball treatment he received afterwards was just.

If Elliot did do something, that's horrible and punishment is due. However, he is lucky and there is no evidence. There is evidence his x was out to get him. Right now he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt. Otherwise good men could easily fall victim to shakedowns.

Have heart. If he did do it, he'll do it again and will probably get caught and lose much more. It's the nature of beaters. They just can't quit. Originally Posted by grean

Well said and true.
Zeke.. if he didn't, more power to him. If he did, his luck will run out soon enough.
Regardless, Jones' gonna have a long talk with him. Frisco office. The works.
  • grean
  • 09-19-2017, 09:34 AM
Judge just ruled against NFL. Zeke will play remainder of season most likely!
Judge just ruled against NFL. Zeke will play remainder of season most likely! Originally Posted by grean
after his 8 yards in 9 carries performance last Sunday.. are the Cowboys fucked because he is NOT suspended?
  • grean
  • 09-20-2017, 06:03 AM
after his 8 yards in 9 carries performance last Sunday.. are the Cowboys fucked because he is NOT suspended? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I thought it was only 7.

I see what you're doing, here, sir. You want me to be a DUMB son of a bitch again, and offer my analysis.

Nope. Uh-Uh. Not this time. No, sir.