How Will Buttigieg Fare in Tomorrow's Debate?

You are correct. Buttigieg is unknown for the most part among back and Hispanic voters. Like you said, he will do well in states like Iowa and NH but in the swing states like Michigan and Pennsylvania and even Wisconsin he will not do well. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Right now he's dead meat in South Carolina which is third on the schedule.
Trump is being accused of a quid pro quo -- Ukraine, if you want your money, investigate the Bidens. No investigation, no money.

I follow threads fairly closely on this forum and I don't remember reading about McConnell holding a secret ballot. And you are correct -- beyond ridiculous. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
President Trump asked the new Ukrainian President to investigate widespread corruption in Ukraine.

When you start turning over rocks, you never know what kind of Slugs will be found.
I thought Buttigieg was the clear winner last night, with Sleepy Joe hanging on to second place.
I thought Buttigieg was the clear winner last night, with Sleepy Joe hanging on to second place. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I agree that Pete won, not so sure about Biden. Harris and Booker probably bested Biden. that Biden gaffe was so memorable, it will diminish the rest of his night.
I agree that Pete won, not so sure about Biden. Harris and Booker probably bested Biden. that Biden gaffe was so memorable, it will diminish the rest of his night. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah, we all know you're a big buttipeg follower!

Bet you dream about being his bottom!
  • WTF
  • 11-21-2019, 05:13 PM
I thought Buttigieg was the clear winner last night, with Sleepy Joe hanging on to second place. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Peter Butt ain't winning chit. He can't even win over the black vote in his home town! Not arguing with your analysis because I didn't watch that debate.

I hope Senator Amy K makes the ticket. I think that will be a winner if she is on it in one capacity or the other.

I agree that Pete won, not so sure about Biden. Harris and Booker probably bested Biden. that Biden gaffe was so memorable, it will diminish the rest of his night. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You could be right about that....
Peter Butt ain't winning chit. He can't even win over the black vote in his home town! Not arguing with your analysis because I didn't watch that debate.

I hope Senator Amy K makes the ticket. I think that will be a winner if she is on it in one capacity or the other.

Originally Posted by WTF
Klobachar has less of a chance than Peter pumpkin eater. She looks like Minnesota’s gopher mascot. She doesn’t have name recognition. She wouldn’t be a good VP choice either.
I think it would be great if butty mcbuttface won the D primary.

hes like Dukakis in a number of ways.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 04:21 AM
Mayor Pete needs a photo op in an Abrams tank to show how suitable he is as a future Commander in Chief.

One of his very important planks of platform - "Free trans-gender care for all - whether you want it or not- in the military service.

he will transform the military to a "kinder and gentler" way of dealing with those who "disagree with America'!
Mayor Pete needs a photo op in an Abrams tank to show how suitable he is as a future Commander in Chief.

One of his very important planks of platform - "Free trans-gender care for all - whether you want it or not- in the military service.

he will transform the military to a "kinder and gentler" way of dealing with those who "disagree with America'! Originally Posted by oeb11
He could tell those countries who menace us not to be "buttinsky's.