Ladies- Who's on your callback wish list?

The ladies love me. I am clean. I am quick, two minutes and its nap time. And I have 1.3" of dangling death with which to leave them wanting more ... Originally Posted by pyramider
______________________________ __________________

I love the way you always make me laugh pyramider! And I laugh a lot these days, so glad to be moved into my own place in Dallas and away from the ex client/boyfriend I spent 15 mths with. I didn't realize he had stolen so much of my joy.

But back to the topic at hand; when I had only been in the biz about 4 mths when a Dallas Cowboy came to see me. And I have NEVER seen a sculpted body like that before or after. It was a work of art. I do not have permission to name him of course, we are all discrete. But I will say he wasn't one of the big names, but he did get a little playing time. And I am not a superficial person, I don't require my men in the hobby or in RL to be ripped. But I can't deny that I still think of that body. I can't remember what he talked about though!

And then four or five months after that a famous country singer was in
Dallas for a stop on his tour, and no, he didn't come see me, but his tour manager did.
He brought me some goodies from the concert and was non stop with the pillow talk about how it is backstage and on the tour buses. Right after he left my roommate came home from a date, (non provider), and said how blocked up the traffic was with all these big tour buses. Whenever I hear that singer on the radio or hear that he is touring again, of course it brings back memories.