When did the independent review section become a place for managers to advertise their ladies?

Nope, we don't need censorship. Hobbyists should be allowed to comment. Provide quality sessions and we will have positive comments. Hobbyist review comments hold providers accountable. A mediocre blowjob or laying on the bed looking like you want to be somewhere else will definitely receive negative comments from hobbyists. Originally Posted by MW76
Disagree. If a provider is lame in the sack then it's up to the reviewer to relay that information in his review. If another guy chimes in with his experiance then he should've written a review in the first place instead of hi-jacking someone else's review.
G'day everyone. I visit DFW several times a year and have a great time with some amazing p4p ladies here. There are so many great ones.
One thing that I have noticed is that the reviews have become obvious promotional advertising sagas. When did this change from information exchange to promotional exchange?

Or, is my perception wrong? It just seems that the advertising section has moved by the ladies managers to the reviews.

Have fun! Originally Posted by micktoz

Your perception is spot on, but it has been like that for years and keeps getting more prevalent as time goes by, pimps promo reviewing their new to their stable girls and ww trolls doing promo/ad reviews for those girls to bait business in the door. That is part of the nature of this kind of business, but there is very little you can do about it since no one but the reviewer and provider can verify or deny a session took place.

Post a few links of obvious managers writing reviews

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Research is your friend.

I don't see that happening...gives folks a chance to rebuttal a review...there is more good to come of it than bad. Originally Posted by NYr
Rubuttal a review? Unless someone else was there, who can honestly rebuttal a review but the provider reviewed? Any other type of rebuttals is speculation and a major cause for drama, no good comes from that, just bad.
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2017, 12:10 PM
You are correct. Reviews are advertisements. Some are by pimps/managements, some are by clients got freebies/discounts. Of course some are true reviews. Reviews helped but I wouldn’t solely rely on reviews. Originally Posted by eng
You forgot to mention the mandles posting fake reviews and used for ros access, notice the few providers that are worried about what guys might post in their reviews, when they really should worry more about giving consistent great service to their customers like the real pros of this site.
i'm still waiting for links to promotional reviews, whether by a pimp/manager or a client who got a freebie or cash back.....
Your perception is spot on, but it has been like that for years and keeps getting more prevalent as time goes by, pimps promo reviewing their new to their stable girls and ww trolls doing promo/ad reviews for those girls to bait business in the door. That is part of the nature of this kind of business, but there is very little you can do about it since no one but the reviewer and provider can verify or deny a session took place.

Research is your friend.

Rubuttal a review? Unless someone else was there, who can honestly rebuttal a review but the provider reviewed? Any other type of rebuttals is speculation and a major cause for drama, no good comes from that, just bad. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
How about you go back to chasing roadrunners, unless you gonna post helpful lincks
I should post offer in ISO for session for reviews. Or I can do it here.
I should post offer in ISO for session for reviews. Or I can do it here. Originally Posted by eng
Best suited for the welcome wagon or ISO.. you'll get more bites.
At least some GOOD came out of this thread, y'all didn't even notice a certain provider missed her SUNDAY NIGHT 9:00 PM appointment at The Weekend Lineup-Dallas AD section, because she was to busy complaining.

Way to go guy's.

CG
I just love Ze's bumps
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-25-2017, 11:11 PM
*singing black eyed peas*

"My bumps... My lovely lady bumps"
don't forget B2K lyrics..

"Bump, Bump, Bump"
*singing black eyed peas*

"My bumps... My lovely lady bumps" Originally Posted by ~Ze~
how's the gypsy wagon cumming?? sounds like grrreat idea, if there aren't any hills.......theres a whole nother place that would more info/details.......you know where the compassionate guys are........
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-26-2017, 12:39 AM
Obsessed much? Pathetic.
i camt be the only one, that finds Ze sexy as fuck. If that is actually her I her avatar.
i camt be the only one, that finds Ze sexy as fuck. If that is actually her I her avatar. Originally Posted by Tronhorn356
actually, its my buddy chris in her avatar......really true shit.....ze's looks and feels like a guy....just my southern opinion.......ijs.........