What's Your Sign?

Where are my geminis at??? We are crazy/cool/funnysad/angry all at the same time.
We are the twins! Originally Posted by justjackie
Lol, i have experience both states with you. Grouchy to happy to Grouchy
Leo!
I am a Cancer and sexually compatible with anything hard.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Another Cancer, huh. I'm compatible with anything wet, beautiful and who likes to be the center of attention. Btw, good thread Brother Butch.
Another Cancer, huh. I'm compatible with anything wet, beautiful and who likes to be the center of attention. Btw, good thread Brother Butch. Originally Posted by LordoftheRim

Thank you Brother LOTR and thank you everyone for contributing.
Talked to CD3 on the phone today and that young woman is COOL AS FUCK(Cant wait for that Scorpio-Taurus reaction!)

To the men that posted that they are Scorpio, I am not going to fuck you fyi

Y'all have a good weekend yahoo!
I'm a Capricorn born in the year of the Snake.
Leo And a redhead.. to to poor bastard who pisses me off lol beware!
Pisces
I'm a Sagittarius, the best sex I've ever had has been with a Gemini... ijs.
I'm a Sagittarius, the wild child of the zodiac. Definitely not a match with Taurus, but the jury is still out on how astrological compatibility holds up in the sack...
Plenty of Scorpio people here.

Best matches have all been Cancers. (and perhaps pun intended.)
GEMINI 06/15
I'm a Sagittarius, the wild child of the zodiac. Definitely not a match with Taurus, but the jury is still out on how astrological compatibility holds up in the sack...
Originally Posted by Zireta Jolie

I had been seeing a Sagitarius SB, really really good sex but ultimately not a good match

You look delish btw
Leo
Sparky the Hormone
I had been seeing a Sagitarius SB, really really good sex but ultimately not a good match

You look delish btw Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

It seems "incompatibility" oftentimes leads to some pretty hot relations, opposites attract?

Thanks bunches Butch!