Conner MacGregor - The Real Running Man

I expected more civility from you. So disappointed ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Mostly 'cause you bring out the Devil in people with your blatant douchiness, you daft fuck.....even in the fun-loving dangling death Taint Meister himself...
I don't care who posts what because there is no shortage of keyboard warriors lol. Conor Mcgregor would murder any non pro fighter. I liked what Conor said to Floyd. " You have never been in a real fight ! Get in the octagon and I would kill you ! " Floyd will prob win by 12 round marathon decision. Anyone who gives Conor shit for tapping to Diaz has never been buzzed by a punch and then choked nearly unconscious. LMAO ! Originally Posted by playerplano

lol all you want...you're just a shill for that pussy...fact remains he RAN from Nate....RAN like a pussy....yall always looking for a great white hope....
Mostly 'cause you bring out the Devil in people with your blatant douchiness, you daft fuck.....even in the fun-loving dangling death Taint Meister himself... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
you're too sensitive to address me...now...go play in traffic or something....ok tough guy
*GETS POPCORN*

Mayweather saying he will fight next in octogan? GTFOH he would have nowhere to run and his small peanut sized cerebrum would end up with traumatic brain damage 2 minutes into the fight.

Anyways I will agree Conor did begin to "run away" from Nate cuz he was fuckin gassed. Diaz Bros cardio is off the charts and will outlast anyone in the ring any day.
When Mayweather mentioned he "quit" aka tapped out three times WELL NO SHIT you dumb ass. Only true bosses get choked out cold like the Nogueria bros.

Now we have Jon Jones calling out Lesnar...omfg. UFC is beginning to look like a circus show.
These new owners suck lol. ,
I agree about the UFC going downhill but, Dana White is still in control. It just seems like for one reason or another the main event is always getting canceled. In the case of Jones vs Leaner, Lesnar what have to serve a suspension first, it's just Jones talking out his ass.
Now 8oz gloves.
Mayweather says he will be coming forward. That should be interesting.
Mayweather said he is open to fighting MMA after the fight...OK he is delusional as fuck.
Floyd just tasking he not stupid to fight in the ufc
I mean talking
Now 8oz gloves.
Mayweather says he will be coming forward. That should be interesting.
Mayweather said he is open to fighting MMA after the fight...OK he is delusional as fuck. Originally Posted by Biggie_Smalls

Most of yall know nothing about boxing and only recently started watching. Floyd in his younger days used to be a brawler and go figure he's still undefeated. All he's done over the years is wised up and learnt to be even more of a defensive fighter.

If he holds true to boxing form he should make quick work of this Conner poser. If he fucks up and loses somehow boxing will be forever tainted.
I've been watching boxing way before UFC. I understand and respect technique and style is different.

Yeah he shouldn't fall into Macs gameplan, or the dying sport of boxing will crumble even more

Peace
Floyd will knock out this mouthing off chomp.
Floyd will knock out this mouthing off chomp. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I agree. I don't think this fight will last past the first round.
  • LudoK
  • 08-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Im not sure MW will KO Mcgregor bc Floyd has admitted that he has brittle hands and he has broken them during fights before, but I do think he will just plain humiliate Mcgregor for all 12 rounds.
Lmao...If you all only knew the CMac's first love was boxing wayyyy back in his diaper days!! Use taped fists only. This dude has a chin made out of titanium steel, hence why he's NEVER been knocked out. Conner will lose the fight. But damn, show this man some respect. He's doing what people say you CAN'T do in life. #KING
Lmao...If you all only knew the CMac's first love was boxing wayyyy back in his diaper days!! Use taped fists only. This dude has a chin made out of titanium steel, hence why he's NEVER been knocked out. Conner will lose the fight. But damn, show this man some respect. He's doing what people say you CAN'T do in life. #KING Originally Posted by NCOChris
It's hard to respect Conner when he literally ran from Nate. That was some foul shit. After Nate kicked his ass in the first fight.