I've been wrong before, what do you guys think?

I think it's funny. I mean, really. Who cares? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Seems like 45 people so far!
SL I thought you might need one....We care
SL I thought you might need one....We care
Originally Posted by cumalot
Thanks Cumalot! Hell we all need a hug once in a while! The poll results comes as no surprise being in favor of NO. What does surprise me is HOW many YESES are posted. I guess that might be expected in an anonymous poll. I appreciate everyones input and participation.
Especially one where you allowed voters to choose yes and no.
I see now.

So, so far 35 people would like rumors to continue on about them without the chance to clear it up. I'll keep that in mind.

I can understand if it wasn't an issue that is a threat to the community. But in this case it was. If you read the thread at least up until the 2nd page, you will see that this matter could have had a quick resolution. I would have even publicly apologized. I did apologize to SL. But he never apologized for making all of those rude comments towards me. But its ok, I have thick skin. I'm just thick all around, even in the head sometimes. But I like that about me.

After that second page it was game on. If SL really cared about clearing his name he would be greatful that he could address all of the he/she sayers at once and put this rumor to rest. Instead he wanted to go back and forth about how he was a gentleman all while proving otherwise (in the thread at least. i don't know him personally, but he accepted my apology so that is cool).

He and I have cleared things up at this point so I'm not saying what I just stated to open a can of worms. Just helping ya'll hear where I'm coming from incase you didn't read all the posts where I stated "Ok you have stood up for yourself, it's done". SL at least own up to you making the situation worse. My apology still stands but at least I can respect you if you admit that.

My apology is more about the real story behind the initial thread and the frustration that it brought SL (believe it or not I am quite compassionate and no one in the hobby should have to deal with what SL has been through with the lady that brought the allegations upon him).

In the future I will be more willing to get the back story before I call someone out. But best believe I will not hesitate to call someone out (ask them about rumors that are harmful to the community in a public forum) again.

I understand not everyone will understand it my way.

This is my only post. I do not subscribe to this thread so say what you want b/c I won't answer. Just my peace.

Carry on!
You should have the right to clear your name. And you noticed she was a spinner lol. I told you that change is good baby muahhh
Air it out, it's very entertaining. If you don't like the drama, quit fucking hookers. It's that easy
things like this seem trivial until you yourself are put in that position.

this is a virtual world but none of the consequences pan out to be so, for they are very real.

that being said, my answer is yes.
That's not the answer I expected lol.
Suddenly I'm super horny , damn bunny EA ... Stop making me look perverted lol.
That's not the answer I expected lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
why not, my love?

protocol only dictates that if one is prohibited from an act, so is all.

I reserve my right to do wtf I want or think is right even if I don't want to. Consequences or not.

so should everyone else.
Get with it people....ijs
I don't want no stinkin hug

ijs
Not that I have an issue with your way of thinking I just figured with your outlook on posting ncns that wouldn't be fond of calling people out
I see now.
So, so far 35 people would like rumors to continue on about them without the chance to clear it up. I'll keep that in mind. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
The poll question: Should members start threads naming board members asking them to "Clear" their names?