What's Up With All The BBFS Request !!

I remember the first BP girl I ever saw offered BBFS and I declined. I still wonder how many doctors I would have to see if I had dived in raw.
I remember the first BP girl I ever saw offered BBFS and I declined. I still wonder how many doctors I would have to see if I had dived in raw. Originally Posted by tornado82
99% chance the answer is zero doctors.. people talk so loosely about this subject.. if you truly believe 10% of what you implied, you should bail from the hobby.
Favorite part about these threads is they come full circle to someone saying BBFS is bad, cite statistics like it's their job, someone else says their statistics are bad, blah, blah, blah.

Fact is many here do BBFS and it's just not popular yet to admit. If you don't like BBFS then don't do it. If you're offended because someone asks you probably need a new line of work.

Edit: I love BBFS.
I don't think a provider should get upset if asked about bbfs...unless she has explicitly said in showcase and/or ad not to even ask.

That's like the guys getting upset because a provider doesn't offer it. It's just a question...no real harm in asking..im sure guys are thinking the worst they might get just from asking is a hell no.

If it's not your thing...politely decline and move on...

You gotta have thick skin in this game of P4P....our consumers can be harsh and brutally honest..not to mention the competition in my hometown of Dallas can be steep..
I don't think a provider should get upset if asked about bbfs...unless she has explicitly said in showcase and/or ad not to even ask.

That's like the guys getting upset because a provider doesn't offer it. It's just a question...no real harm in asking..im sure guys are thinking the worst they might get just from asking is a hell no.

If it's not your thing...politely decline and move on...

You gotta have thick skin in this game of P4P....our consumers can be harsh and brutally honest..not to mention the competition in my hometown of Dallas can be steep.. Originally Posted by Analeese
Ha, if only. Posted about it before; but even though you think we should be able to ask whatever questions related to what we'd enjoy, it's hardly the case. Can't put good details of what you're looking for without risking the provider freaking out, and can't try to work up to it without worrying about her thinking you're wasting her time. That's if you're even lucky to find a provider that reads what you actually say before providing a generic "yeah baby" response.

LOTS more fun would be had if people could ask what they wanted to and get a civilized response back.
So if you are selling a product you might not make all possible modifications widely known (i.e. the In n out secret menu). If you are buying a product, you might ask about modifications or secret menus.

As a seller you should politely indicate availability of modifications.

As a buyer you should politely accept or decline products available.

No need for any drama.

Ladies quit being shitty everytime you are asked something because you never know, that dude might just be willing to play by your rules. You act like a total bitch and he might just spend the cash on some other chick or even save it and jerk off which helps neither of you.
I think the girls get shitty because somewhere down the line they've done bbfs and some guy has added them to that secret list forbidden to be mentioned in public areas...

Then another potential client comes along sees said provider on list so he thinks he might be safe to ask.

I agree with previous poster about writing a disclaimer...then if it's still brought up...i would say the provider is justified in being annoyed or shitty

That's sweet Analeese' s $.02

Hobby on folks!
So fat women have looser pussy's? I've been with spinner types that are more loose than bigger women Originally Posted by BLM69
Spot on bro. I've been with thicker women, you would have thought they were a virgin, same on spinners. Honestly, it's how the lady handles herself down there, which makes all the difference
Spot on bro. I've been with thicker women, you would have thought they were a virgin, same on spinners. Honestly, it's how the lady handles herself down there, which makes all the difference Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Exactly....im not bbw by any means but average to curvy...my pussy is rightand tight ...i know how to use my muscles
  • BEBEJ
  • 12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Thanks I might have to try that cb also I'm not made I was just wondering why there has been such an incline on the request for BBFS and CREAMPIES
FemiLove - you are Spot on with your comment !!! You know the Men's world quite well !!!
Analeese - I am in total agreement with you !!!
FunInDFW - I agree with you too...

Sometimes, I have had providers, with whom I am communicating and trying to schedule - when I ask about minute details on the services offered, they go silent !!! Crickets !!! C'mon - did I ask anything wrong ???
And, I have also come across a provider once - who, when I asked, "What's on your Menu" - she had replied "I am not running a Restaurant" !! LOL !!! Does it mean the other SPs who have a "Menu" are running a Restaurant !!!

Some times, I feel very sick and irritated with such SPs !!
I'm not fond of the uptick in BBFS in the hobby-- having said that, I don't get rude when asked about it. Generally speaking, I say no, they say thanks, and they move on.

I've had an occasional asshat who thinks its amusing to say "Let me know when you change your mind" to their last message- but all that really does is get them put on my DNS list... and since I don't offer what they want, its a bit of a wash anyhow.

I would say that its going to be like this until someone pops up with something they can't get rid of-- but since we can't post about that on the board anyhow... even that isn't likely to curb the behavior. May as well just learn to respond to it and move on.
Thanks I might have to try that cb also I'm not made I was just wondering why there has been such an incline on the request for BBFS and CREAMPIES Originally Posted by BEBEJ
Interesting both times you've posted CREAMPIES in caps - advertising?

And as for the disclaimer, get real. You've been here long enough to know the "disclaimer" is often code girls put in their ads or showcase to ensure they show up when a guy does a search for BBFS or creampies.

If you're that offended and really worried about this topic you may want to find a different line of work. If it's not this someone is going to want you to do a rape fantasy, piss on you, or some other thing that's too kinky or unsafe for your liking. This isn't Disney Land dear.
Interesting both times you've posted CREAMPIES in caps - advertising?

And as for the disclaimer, get real. You've been here long enough to know the "disclaimer" is often code girls put in their ads or showcase to ensure they show up when a guy does a search for BBFS or creampies.

If you're that offended and really worried about this topic you may want to find a different line of work. If it's not this someone is going to want you to do a rape fantasy, piss on you, or some other thing that's too kinky or unsafe for your liking. This isn't Disney Land dear. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Well sir, while I believe this to be true for some...i don't think it's true for the majority.

I still stand behind my opinion that it's asked about and requested so much because yes, some providers are doing it, whether that be with the clientele of their choosing or for a higher donation...the fact is this: Guys wouldn't really know who and where to find it or ask for it ...if it weren't for the unmentionable list and/or the provider's who openly offer it.

Once again, this has been gone over many many times...if you don't do it..then don't do it..

Just move on. This topic is old.
  • BEBEJ
  • 12-09-2016, 07:35 PM
I just simply asked what was up with the increase of it no need to be rude sir some guys get mad some simply move on I didn't mean no harm when I posted the thread just slightly curious is all no need for the bashing and no I'm not advertising I don't do bbfs or creampies