Any Idea About OH2

That's good to know but are Providers posting Ads and are New Providers posting in the Welcome Wagon? Originally Posted by ahab11
Yes to both.
Ok I’m a total newbie to
Eccie and Texas I’m on H20 as well how can I get a referral? Any help? Originally Posted by Addictivechanel
EDIT - STAFF
Asking for anyone with a computer savvy person's perspective, why is it that OH2 works on Puffin app, but not other browsers?
Asking for anyone with a computer savvy person's perspective, why is it that OH2 works on Puffin app, but not other browsers? Originally Posted by NCooper
This is because Puffin renders the site on the server side instead of the client side, a security feature.
Like someone already said, no problems whatsoever going through VPN, use whatever browser you want
  • Kieva
  • 01-19-2023, 11:00 AM
Download the puffin app and oh2 works better.
I just can't post any photos 😂
But it's definitely working
Puffin seems waaay better than all other browsers I have tried recently. It sometimes seems to stall when I first navigate to the site but if I momentarily minimize the Puffin app and the goback to reopen it it seems it always loaded then. Editing text on Puffin seem very difficult, so edit elsewhere an past in. It seems I'm possible to copy text from Puffin to clipboard . Still seems to be the best game going on that site. I am using Puffin only for OH2 due mainly to editing difficulties.
Like someone already said, no problems whatsoever going through VPN, use whatever browser you want Originally Posted by fred_flinstone
Still getting security warning, which I won’t bypass. But no more timeouts.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2023, 08:27 AM
Now is a good time to move to PacePro.net to get your fix. Originally Posted by ahab11
Fix of drama hookers LMAO
Fix of drama hookers LMAO Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmfao 🤣
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2023, 12:28 PM
These OH2 threads have became a recruitment trap for pace pro, replace one shitty site with a worse one.

As long as drama hookers are mods and the rejects continue the daily gossip party, the site will never take off. You gotta be a desperate trick to schedule anything over there with the available talent
Hello everyone I was just curious to see if anyone knew what that issues are with regarding to the OH2 site?
Hope all is well and that everyone will have a wonderful day.
Originally Posted by Ms.Sparkles
Its working normally now. Can get in with the chrome browser using a Windows computer. Don't have to bypass the certificate error messages.
The secret is that you have to access it at exactly 03:59 AM from Sacremento. If you don't, you're screwed.
The secret is that you have to access it at exactly 03:59 AM from Sacremento. If you don't, you're screwed. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
I am on CST now. You don't have to be in Calif. I just got in to OH2 at 7:31 (CST). The chrome browser with a Windows computer works fine now. That was not the case a couple of weeks ago. The certificate error messages that Tinman reported on 1/20 have gone away as well. If you still can't get in if you have a windows computer download the Firefox browser. If you have an apple computer download the PUFFIN browser. Good luck.

People have figured out a way to get on. The daily lineup is full of ads.
I am on CST now. You don't have to be in Calif. I just got in to OH2 at 7:31 (CST). The chrome browser with a Windows computer works fine now. That was not the case a couple of weeks ago. The certificate error messages that Tinman reported on 1/20 have gone away as well. If you still can't get in if you have a windows computer download the Firefox browser. If you have an apple computer download the PUFFIN browser. Good luck.

People have figured out a way to get on. The daily lineup is full of ads. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The certificate error is back this morning, at least on safari.