Why don't right wingers have a sense of humor?

Simple Jack... I expect no less from you. Don't you wonder why the rest of us ignore you though?
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Michael Savage
David Cross
Phil Hendrie
Michael Berry
the Onion
The Political Forum Originally Posted by zerodahero

at least you admit the above is satire, not the holy grail
Some people take this message board too seriously.
Conservatives have no need for professional comics as long as there are so many lib-retard clowns in this forum providing amusement for free.
Conservatives have no need for professional comics as long as there are so many conservative-retard clowns in this forum providing amusement for free. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

And you are a headliner.
Conservatives have no need for professional comics as long as there are so many lib-retard clowns in this forum providing amusement for free. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody, I mean nobody, provides more Far Right Wingtard amusement than I B Lying & Crying.
Nobody, I mean nobody, provides more Far Right Wingtard amusement than I B Lying & Crying. Originally Posted by bigtex
Never once suggested you were "quality entertainment", BigKoTex: just that you're a clown.
Never once suggested you were "quality entertainment", BigKoTex: just that you're a clown.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If I had to choose between Trendytard, Hanoi COGtard and I B Lying & Cryingtard on who was the Eccie Political Forum Clowntard of the year, I would declare it a three way tie.
If I had to choose between Trendytard, Hanoi COGtard and I B Lying & Cryingtard on who was the Eccie Political Forum Clowntard of the year, I would declare it a three way tie. Originally Posted by bigtex
You appear to be plumping up your portfolio in your attempt to become head, lib-retard clown, BigKoTex.
Yeah, but only one of them has an affinity for his own effluence...
You appear to be plumping up your portfolio in your attempt to become head, lib-retard clown, BigKoTex. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

He hasn't a chance with you whirly JD old fart all leading the pack.
  • CJ7
  • 07-11-2013, 01:02 PM
If I had to choose between Trendytard, Hanoi COGtard and I B Lying & Cryingtard on who was the Eccie Political Forum Clowntard of the year, I would declare it a three way tie. Originally Posted by bigtex

I'll be first to say Cogtard needs to be taken off the clown list, and be promoted to COMMUNIST of the decade.