Providers wanting to push back the appointment 2 hours that day. What do U do?

370 you are obviously seeing the wrong ladies. My norm is that they are always right on time. A few times I've waited 15-20 minutes but that has been very rare. You need to take a good look at who you are scheduling.
Bossy,

Plan B, Plan C, Plan D. Hobbyist have to be prepared for it cause it happens everyday. Tell me do you know a lady who has ever been on time ? Really ? Honestly ? 2 hrs is about the norm here in DFW. And if 2 hrs is the norm here then your doing good. Originally Posted by 37OH55V
I call total bullshit on that statement. There are plenty of providers who do not double book and are always punctual.

If two hours is the norm I suggest you stop visiting these ladies and they will either shape up or ship out.

Unless it's stated that our time is tentative from the get go I would never wait two hours for an appointment, and you guys shouldn't have to either! Originally Posted by milfy2002

I am in total agreement with MILFY. There are a lot of very professional ladies on the board that actually care about the TCB as well as BCD skills. I'm not sure who you gents are scheduling with, but it seems that you should raise the bar a bit and do better research. Yes, things come up in RW but it shouldn't be expected.

Sometimes stuff just happens. Babies throw up as you pull out of the driveway to head to daycare and you have to go inside and start over. Ladies get so busy that they cannot go on without a break for a meal and the time it takes to clean up and be ready. Emergency manicure, pedicure.

Or she bumped you to do a regular.

If it happens once in a while that's just life, but if it's happening to you more often than not you're booking with the wrong ladies.
Originally Posted by milfy2002

While it is true that stuff happens spur of the moment, there is a reason most guys schedule in advance, their time is just as valuable as a provider's is. So when a provider bumps up the scheduled time for any reason then it should be noted in a review if a guy sticks around and sees her BCD or decides against it by posting his experience with her in the men's back channels. This is an info exchange site and that is info that needs to be shared.

You have to bump the appointment time because you need to get something to eat or get a manicure/pedicure? Just think if you bumped that regular the first time he wanted to see you, since you never get a second chance to make a first impression, do you think he would be your regular? Even if situations like that only come up once in while, that is one time too many. Providers who do that, they overslept, went shopping and was not cognizant of the time, ect. need to work on their TCB skills.

Hobbyists are not only paying you for your BCD skills, but also your TCB skills.
  • L.A.
  • 01-11-2016, 08:53 AM
I've thought about this one for a little while and at first I was leaning toward if I have the free time that day then rescheduling for a couple of hours later would be fine.
The more I've thought about it and considered my own experiences over the years I think now I would just say let's schedule for another day.

The reasons could be 100% legit and that's fine. My thinking is what if something else happened at the rescheduled time? What if she asked for 60 more minutes? What if she then just completely cancelled? My whole hobby day would have been ruined and I would have a bad impression of the provider. I think anything more than 30 minutes or so I would just look for another day.
While it is true that stuff happens spur of the moment, there is a reason most guys schedule in advance, their time is just as valuable as a provider's is. So when a provider bumps up the scheduled time for any reason then it should be noted in a review if a guy sticks around and sees her BCD or decides against it by posting his experience with her in the men's back channels. This is an info exchange site and that is info that needs to be shared.

You have to bump the appointment time because you need to get something to eat or get a manicure/pedicure? Just think if you bumped that regular the first time he wanted to see you, since you never get a second chance to make a first impression, do you think he would be your regular? Even if situations like that only come up once in while, that is one time too many. Providers who do that, they overslept, went shopping and was not cognizant of the time, ect. need to work on their TCB skills.

Hobbyists are not only paying you for your BCD skills, but also your TCB skills. Originally Posted by davidfree986

I completely agree with you!

That's why I said if it happens often you are booking with the wrong ladies.

I'm glad that you guys have a private area to share this info, too bad the little head doesn't always pay attention! If the big head was always in charge I'd think that that habitual offenders would be out of business and those of us with good TCB would be in such high demand that we'd need to hire assistants...lol