Superbowl Sex Trafficking arrests.

Those who would give up essential Safety, to purchase a little temporary Liberty, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

You talk to any person on the street and I can tell you 99% of them will say we are wrong and that we are still free and the government will protect us and they wouldn't do such thing to us citizens.

Most people have no idea what is going on BUT they can tell you who won the latest episode of American Idol, what the Kardashians are up to, which tribe is ahead on Survivor, who is the biggest bitch on Real Housewives and who is going to go to the NBA playoffs or the World Series.

This slowly eroding of our civil liberties has been going on since 9/11 and don't get me started on 9/11 and how the Patriot Act appeared so quickly after it, less than 6 weeks after 9/11.

If you ask me 9/11 was a Red Flag operation and sometimes if you want to win wars, you need to make necessary sacrifices of innocent lives and that's exactly what 9/11 was.

We are like a frog in a giant pot being slowly boiled to death and most people in this country are clueless about it. Originally Posted by CG2014
I worked as an ex-pat for almost 4 years in communist China in the mid 2000s and it is so fucking scary to me how much similarity there is between our country and China these days when it comes to the actions that our government has taken over the last two decades all in the name of "protecting our democracy and our citizens. China is already a police state and their spending on domestic security watching their own citizens is $196 billion, far more than what they spend on their military. We are moving to a police state eerily similar to China at an accelerated rate. The only difference between us and China is that the majority of their citizens are well aware that they live in a police state with an iron fist around their necks... While 99% of Americans have no fucking clue that their civil liberties have been eroding for the last two decades and buys into the "protecting lives and democracy" bullshit from our elected officials.
+1 ^^^
I think I will have to agree with CG2014 on this. There's a major difference between confiscating firearms from people trying to board planes versus stopping terrorist. Just because someone is trying to board a flight with firearms doesn't automatically make that person a terrorist, it makes them a fucking dumbass. And given that we have an egomaniac for president you know he's gonna want everybody to know if the TSA did something to stop a major attack just so he can take credit and say it's due to his great leadership.

And speaking of the TSA, half of the TSA people that works at my local airport are borderline geriatrics and should not be doing this type of work. I do a lot of international travel for work and our TSA agents are by far the worst and least professional when you compare them to airport security personnel in other developed countries. The TSA people here are rude, unprofessional, and treats every passenger like they are criminals. The places I travel to in Europe and Asia, the security personnel at airports are always polite, and total professionals. Lots of "please" and "thanks you", and always asks for your permission as a courtesy before opening your bags or padding you down. Originally Posted by Muse2015
We are talking about the past 17.3 years that the TSA has existed, not just during the current president.
Nobody knows the intent of anyone wanting to take loaded firearms and explosive devices on a flight in their carry-on bag among other passengers and pilots. Be it due to negligence or some asshole trying to hijack a plane for whatever reason. There is a such thing as domestic terrorism. I do not want the general public to be allowed to pack heat on a commercial flight at 30,000 ft. I am glad that the TSA and other Security Agencies are stopping any guns, ammunition, bombs, knives, fireworks, flammable liquids and other dangerous prohibited items.

You can not know for certain that these security measures put in place and enforced at our airports have not stopped some asshole from committing a terrorist act be it foreign our domestic.

I'm not here for a long debate about Security Protocols at airports. We all have our opinions.

Can security keep you safe? Yes.
Can it be better? Yes.
You guys need to learn how to be concise in your posts. This whole thread has become a tl;dr snooze fest for most normal people.
What was the Original Post about?
What was the Original Post about? Originally Posted by billw1032
Can't remember. I think it was about the TSA offering hookers at the Super Bowl.
Some people need to get a Hobby....Another Hobby.
Muse 2015 Yes Sir , 100% Just look at abortion and the hobby , one okay and one well you know .But a woman can do what they want as long as gov okay ?
Can't remember. I think it was about the TSA offering hookers at the Super Bowl. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I hear it’s a promotion they’ve been offering for new Pre-Check subscribers.
Can't remember. I think it was about the TSA offering hookers at the Super Bowl. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

No, no Grace. You've got it all wrong. I'm confused, but I think this thread is about the TSA workers making you remove your clothes in the interrogation room, and then they themselves offer sex to the travelers. The TSA workers ARE the hookers.

At least that's what I've gotten out of this convoluted thread. And apparently it happens a lot at major sporting events, like the Super Bowl.

I for one, get more clients when big stars come to our venues for concerts and sporting events. Lots of roadies and tour managers! And one really fit professional boxer. Still gives me chills...
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=2897682

For those interested in the original topic.
Besides Eccie and Rubmsps, what other review sites are used locally (DFW)? Reviews, not advertising, please.

Thanks Originally Posted by junebug
Massagerepublic, privatedelights , and erotic monkey are review sites as well that are becoming semi-popular here.