Democracy prevailed

Lets just wait and see who is mad come Nov 7, mY BET is it will be trumpie and and gop, but we will see
Pipe dream. The democratic institutions of the Republic have prevailed and remain safe. The dim-retards cannot possibly seat 67 Senators in November 2018. Trump will still be president, and Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will still be on the bench.
For how long will trumpie be POTUS we will see, you may be right but you may be wrong also, as for Kavanaugh lets see when it becomes open season on his daughters he will be to drunk to help them
For how long will trumpie be POTUS we will see, you may be right but you may be wrong also, as for Kavanaugh lets see when it becomes open season on his daughters he will be to drunk to help them Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Your taxes will be paying for their security.

Our Democracy lives on.
I suppose that a bunch of paid protesters who threaten, scream, and pretty much make asses of themselves are now part of our Governmental Proccess.

We no longer have a balance of powers between three Branches of Government.
We now have a forth Branch, the "Obnoxia", who, with their willing accomplices in the Main Stream Media, have veto power over the other three Branches by using such tried and true methods as lying about and destroying the character about anything or anybody that gets in their way of their true agenda, keeping the billion dollar Abortion Industry healthy.
Excellent point, Jackie. Nonsensical, of course, but it frames your argument in no uncertain terms.

It’s ranting time for the poor victimized RWW.

They know they shit on the American people and are trying to justify their hypocrisy by playing victims.

Truth. Can't wait to see those lib tears when Heidi losses her seat to a R. She dropping in the polls - rapidly!

Pipe dream. The democratic institutions of the Republic have prevailed and remain safe. The dim-retards cannot possibly seat 67 Senators in November 2018. Trump will still be president, and Gorsuch and Kavanaugh will still be on the bench. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
its not just about abortion these emotionally crippled and ill-informed and miserably taught sourpusses cry about

its virtually the entire organization of the untied states they and especially their puppet masters detest

the constitution is their target, then it will be dissenters to their rule
That just plain silly, bro!

I think you’re arguing in your spare time.

I needn’t repeat my comment on the topic.

However, Harris represents a few more Americans than Collins. Do some math. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To be clear, you volunteered to explain thing to me, the you recanted. The reason is clear.

The "Will of the People" is shorthand for the rule of the mob. If you want that, go to Europe, Asia, South American, or the Middle east. I know that is the mantra of your movement, but the new supreme court should prevent that from occurring.

We should be thankful such protections(resistance to the rule of the mob) exists.

I truly don't understand your reference to Collins. Can you explain it?
I did explain. No need to be belligerent.

I did not recant anything, sir.

I explained myself perfectly.

It is not my reponsibility to educate you. Are you admitting ignorance?
I did explain. No need to be belligerent.

I did not recant anything, sir.

I explained myself perfectly.

It is not my reponsibility to educate you. Are you admitting ignorance? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am not!
Truth. Can't wait to see those lib tears when Heidi losses her seat to a R. She dropping in the polls - rapidly! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Both RealClearPolitics (RCP) and FiveThirtyEight (538) have moved the ND and Texas races from "Toss Up" to "Leans Republican. 538 currently has 50 Senate seats Republican after the election and 47 Democratic with 3 seats up in the air -- Nevada, Missouri, and Florida, all of which have Democrats leading the polls but very close. So it could end up 50-50 or 47-53. RCP has 49 Republican Senate seats after the election and 44 Democratic with 7 states rated "Toss Up" with Democrats leading in polls in all but Tennessee.

No one has offered an opinion as what would constitute a "Blue Wave" or a "Red Wave" but in my opinion if the Democrats can pick up even 1 Senate seat and take control of the House, to me that would constitute a Blue Wave. If they could somehow take control of both the House and Senate, that would be a Blue Tsunami.
I thought a Blue Wave meant the dems take back both the House and Senate.Never heard the term Blue Tsunami until now.
wonderful news now just tell how do you explain that to your young daughter, tell her you support a pig potus and his man for the high court
that likes to abuse young girls and isd ready to start taking her rights away, well good for you a piece of SHIT that you are Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Don't forget the mothers and fathers who will have to explain to their sons how they will have to be very careful when associating with females because in today's America, any unethical or morally challenged woman can destroy any male with no more than her word, all in the name of keeping the billion dollar abortion industry up and running.
Blue-Nami!