Encounter: Michelle @ JuJu Market has the biggest MELONS. Fresh and all natural

Is Michelle of the faith? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
BB, sorry about the confusion. We had no time to go to church after fighting magneto and his other bad guys.
Aaaar, protestant with me matie
It sounds settled.
It sounds settled. Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
She may have her favorites. Who really knows.
I am going to make a big basket of fruit for myself. Melons are a sign of good luck
Have fun with making fruit basket
When doing TS (I need to do a review) I blurted out why are your tits so big? Reply: Mamma (meaning nature) I couldnt tell, doggie usually dead giveway watching tits as they hang and move as I continue to state (if they are MM, South Korean plastic surgeons most gifted in the world)
I need to buy that plastic surgeon a drink
Maybe she was saying she got it from her mama. Like that rap song
LOL - QP. The song is by Juvenile
I need to buy that plastic surgeon a drink Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
I will drink to that
When doing TS (I need to do a review) I blurted out why are your tits so big? Reply: Mamma (meaning nature) I couldnt tell, doggie usually dead giveway watching tits as they hang and move as I continue to state (if they are MM, South Korean plastic surgeons most gifted in the world) Originally Posted by Wiley7223
They are. Been hearing about their exploits for almost 20 years now-at about 40% of what those guys who advertise in the airline magazines charge.
I should have been a plastic surgeon. Those guys are living the dream
They are. Been hearing about their exploits for almost 20 years now-at about 40% of what those guys who advertise in the airline magazines charge. Originally Posted by weasel99
I am a hands on type of guy
LOL - QP. The song is by Juvenile Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
That is it. Michelle is blessed with great balloons or base a good doctor