Patel and my 3some..........

• Omari
  • 02-29-2012, 04:26 PM
A provider and myself were in a room once & her girlfriend needed the iPad unlocked so she came up. The front desk called and had a conniption.
There goes my doubles fun
There goes my doubles fun Originally Posted by enigma878
Not at all, darling. Just one of the two gals needs to have a stable incall, or be renting a suite for the night at a busy hotel large enough that the office can't see who visits and doesn't time to spy on you, anyway.
That's true Fancy but my doubles tend to be a bit on the kinky side, so i limit myself to some extent
There are very few hourlies in the city that will knowingly let more than 2 people in the room.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

have you read ECCIE's guidelines? Originally Posted by urine trouble

No ... where are the Cliff Notes?
But a good time was still had, just some where else.. I wont go there again...

Just call me Mr. Smith, or Bubba
and yeah, it was on the kinky side
What an a$$, glad you told him to kiss off!!!
That's true Fancy but my doubles tend to be a bit on the kinky side, so i limit myself to some extent Originally Posted by enigma878
Are you swinging from the chandelier and yelling like Tarzan while the girls beat on your chest with their bongos? Yeah, that might attract attention, unless you were at boardman's house, where I suspect it would go completely unnoticed.
That's true Fancy but my doubles tend to be a bit on the kinky side, so i limit myself to some extent Originally Posted by enigma878

Kinky is my kind of fun..........Me and Dallas are ready for you Enigma!!!
Athena, You know You have my attention.
fyi, i wrote to Dallas after our chat but it's been like 3 days and no response???
Sugar she said you were on our Doubles List, just let us know which location you wanna get your kink on with us at............
FWIW "Patel" means "innkeeper", and I don't think being intentionally nonspecific about a stranger's name based on his race is really derogatory. If an Asian guy called me "Mr. Smith" I don't think I'd really give a crap. There was no implication of inferiority, and considering the grief "Patel Jr." put him through, the lack of respect is understandable. I doubt a white guy would have been treated with any more respect.
Dead on Tigerclaw as this was not a thread ever intended to be a racial slur and having spent much time in India know that it would not be taken that way either! Simply put horrible service and treatment by a place known to rent by the hour and knows what the hell goes on in their rooms. So whatever the reason does not matter to me but there are other places and that is where I will go! Damn Mant just read the review and glad that the drama did not get in the way of a freaky awesome time! Hope you have recovered but either way know that no way in hell anybody is going to wipe that grin off you face!