court tells dad not to call his son "he"

You're mistaken. I never claimed you on my taxes. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you can if you want Grandpa
you can if you want Grandpa Originally Posted by themystic
I might have fucked your mother back in the days when she was working the streets, but you're going to have to get a DNA test to prove it, sonny.
I might have fucked your mother back in the days when she was working the streets, but you're going to have to get a DNA test to prove it, sonny. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry IB , but if that's related to you the best part slide down his momma's thigh...
We're all proud of you tm...
LOL! Like Highland Park? Dallas has been blue for quite a while. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Less than a decade....sucks, doesn't it?
Sorry IB , but if that's related to you the best part slide down his momma's thigh...
We're all proud of you tm... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Aw thanks WD. We are having another moment.
I might have fucked your mother back in the days when she was working the streets, but you're going to have to get a DNA test to prove it, sonny. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
wasn't your momma my mommas pimp at one time IB? I remember now Dad
wasn't your momma my mommas pimp at one time IB? I remember now Dad Originally Posted by themystic
So what if she was. My mother had great entrepreneurial skills. She could make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Your case in point.
So what if she was. My mother had great entrepreneurial skills. She could make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Your case in point. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
let me get this straight IB. You are calling my momma a ho?
let me get this straight IB. You are calling my momma a ho? Originally Posted by themystic
You did that when you introduced that subject when you took this thread off-topic.