NC Voter Fraud vs Mike Flynn...where is IB?

• WTF
  • 02-11-2019, 09:22 AM
Zarqarwi took his bomb making skills and his chemical experiments into Iraq about 2002. . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you think it was a good idea to invade Iraq?

While I got you here....care to comment? They were threatening to bankrupt this poor lady you know!

In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

IB...
Was this woman targeted with prosecutorial abuse as you claim Mike Flynn was?

Will she be exonerated?
So you think it was a good idea to invade Iraq?

While I got you here....care to comment? They were threatening to bankrupt this poor lady you know!

In a brief interview with The Post, Paige said that facing the might of the federal government had been difficult for her.
“This stuff will keep you awake — you never think you’d be in any serious trouble,” she said. “Going to federal prison and $250,000 fine and that kind of thing. It’s been quite traumatic.”

A 66-year-old woman from North Carolina was sentenced to two months in prison this week for encouraging her boyfriend to vote and helping him fill out his voter registration form, even though he was not eligible.
Denslo Allen Paige, a grandmother who works part time at Walmart and does seasonal gigs as a poll worker, was sentenced to two months in federal prison and a $250 fine by Judge Louise Wood Flanagan after pleading guilty to aiding and abetting voting by a noncitizen. Had she gone to trial on those charges and lost, she faced a potential sentence of five years in prison and $250,000 in fines.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b9464644e98d

IB...
Was this woman targeted with prosecutorial abuse as you claim Mike Flynn was?

Will she be exonerated?
Originally Posted by WTF
Flynn told Odumb something needed to be done about ISIS in Syria. Odumbo fired Flynn.
IB doesn't know his stuff. Trump is at 8,000 known lies, IB has got to have him beat by at least 19,929.
IB doesn't know his stuff. Trump is at 8,000 known lies, IB has got to have him beat by at least 19,929. Originally Posted by themystic
Flynn told Odumbo something needed to be done about ISIS in Syria. Odumbo fired Flynn.