Powder Room and Leaks

And you really expect me to answer this...like I said previously im not admitting if there is or isn't something in the powder room.....you know I'm not allowed to confirm that.. Originally Posted by Analeese
Whether you answer it or not is irrelevant. Was meant as an introspective question as to what you said.
No, but you do need to Avery that the safety argument is questionable at best when we've all seen exactly how full of shot a pissed off provider or client can be. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Yes and I'm speaking of providers and clients that have their heads on straight and not just BSC and full of shit.

When powder room info is leaked here is why our safety is at risk more so than a hobbyist IMO:

If a guy gets wind that there is an alert on him and his handle in the powder room it's so easy for him to get a new number, new email and a new handle and try to come back and retaliate or worse.

I'm not arguing that the guys dont have some safety risk also but the risk is different for a man than it is for a woman.

Sad truth of the matter is we all know there are types of men in this world who prey on women especially in a vulnerable situation.
Leaks in the powder room?? Wow. Never knew there were such until this thread. You learn something new everyday.