XY - The Definitive Collection

Why don't you clarify that question, what do you mean "reign in", and what do you suspect I do when I "work" with a provider. Originally Posted by XY
DUDE....no need to feel guilty, just one of the drawbacks to your biz.....
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Good to hear, cause rumor has it some ladies have confided in confidence that after you made them an 'offer you thought they couldn't refuse', you got pretty nasty with them after they told you to stick your offer where the sun don't shine...... Originally Posted by Celso

Interesting, could you please provide names? I'd love to hear.....

What is it that I do for the ladies supposedly Celso?
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 01:56 PM
Again, I answer clear and concise questions, but if just going to waste time, and not actually say anything to back up your statements, well....I'm sure you get the point.
I have called a truce with this provider. It was not made up, even provided actual screenshots from texts with said provider. Yes I intentionally threw her under the bus for having been on the receiving end from her. That being said, what's done is done. She and I have moved on. She is a safe provider, and even recently gave up smoking, lol

Again, great constructive question.

Next Originally Posted by XY
How could it be considered safe to see her if she pressed charges against another Jimmie for rape? Couldn't that same thing happen to one of us?
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 01:58 PM
'offer you thought they couldn't refuse'[/IMG] Originally Posted by Celso
What is it that I supposedly offered Celso? Seriously, you have yet to name a single provider or provide an answer to a relatively simple request.
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 02:00 PM
How could it be considered safe to see her if she pressed charges against another Jimmie for rape? Couldn't that same thing happen to one of us? Originally Posted by Bushman69
As I have promised her to not discuss further, you will need to contact her and ask her any questions you might have.
Grandmother/daughter greek avail? (Skipped a generation)

• XY
  • 03-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Grandmother/daughter greek avail? (Skipped a generation)

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker

Nice one Homie
If you ain't got a hater, well you're not doin it right
Interesting, could you please provide names? I'd love to hear.....

What is it that I do for the ladies supposedly Celso? Originally Posted by XY
Again, I answer clear and concise questions, but if just going to waste time, and not actually say anything to back up your statements, well....I'm sure you get the point. Originally Posted by XY
What is it that I supposedly offered Celso? Seriously, you have yet to name a single provider or provide an answer to a relatively simple request. Originally Posted by XY
DUDE.....told ya it was said in confidence and a gentleman never says.....

Nice try though. Ya trying to extort a TOS violation here, Slick???....
If you ain't got a hater, well you're not doin it right Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Thx JJ....knew ya would come through with his duo dream team pix......
  • XY
  • 03-03-2014, 02:19 PM
DUDE.....told ya it was said in confidence and a gentleman never says.....

Nice try though. Ya trying to extort a TOS violation here, Slick???.... Originally Posted by Celso
I'm sure it was, and of course you are.
Knew you would understand Slick.....
JJ I miss spoke - YOU DA MAN !
When it comes to pix, JJ just may give geniusman a run for the roses....LOL