Kansas City roll call! Amber Foxxz reporting for booty

Taylor, I hate to be rude, but this thread was for my Kansas City people... Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz
Well damn Amber, I suppose I'm not welcome either??? LOL
It's nice to see some familiar faces again.
Taylor, I hate to be rude, but this thread was for my Kansas City people, not misleading gypsies, thinking they can just come to town and take our clients. I'm all for making new friends and celebrating diversity and welcoming new friends, just not fakery. When a woman named Taylor Kisses, refuses to kiss and is in general unpleasant and advertising coming to my town, ON MY OWN THREAD, well, you'll have to forgive me for being myself on my thread. The gentlemen deserve to know Originally Posted by AmberFoxxz
Hmm so the whole Kansas City belongs to you?
Somebody is CLEARLY threatened LOL
The internet must be the ONLY way you know how to catch a date LOL
How sad!
Hmmm... Somebody feels a little threatened in “THERE” city! So not the drama save it for another provider. But I guess you have to start drama to be noticed! Just SAD!
No SAVAGE is saying it to someone’s face instead of behind a keyboard. Good way to make someone feel ALOT better about themselves though.
I’m visting thru the weekend btw gentlemen
You all deserve FRESH faces
Feel free to PM me
❤️
Well damn Amber, I suppose I'm not welcome either??? LOL Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
Oh babe, you kiss tho!
Hmm so the whole Kansas City belongs to you?
Somebody is CLEARLY threatened LOL
The internet must be the ONLY way you know how to catch a date LOL
How sad! Originally Posted by ACharmXo
No sweetheart, I'm not threatened. My post plainly states that I welcome new friends. I hope you enjoy your time here, it really is nice and the clients are great. I do however own this thread and when someone is promoting what I know to be fakery, I'm gonna speak my mind. What is sad, is that certain providers think all they have to do is show up, because THEY'RE beautiful, get paid, despite misrepresenting themselves and having a bad attitude. It's a "stage name" for God's sake, theres thousands of words to choose from. If your name is Mouth Hugz, what do you think your specialty should be?
No SAVAGE is saying it to someone’s face instead of behind a keyboard. Good way to make someone feel ALOT better about themselves though. Originally Posted by TaylorKisses
Please let me know when you arrive, Taylor. I'm classy enough not to cause a scene but something tells me you'll get a little angry or defensive when I say "YOU'RE A FAKE ASS BITCH". And then you'll find out what savage is. I'm not threatened by you, I would never had said a word to you, good, bad or otherwise. You decided to get on my thread promoting your lies. Just another entitled "provider" taking advantage of great men. You damn right I'm gonna call you out on it. I noticed, you made no attempt to defend yourself or call me a liar or give any explanation...

You just used the wrong THERE.
Maybe if you minded the business that payed you , you wouldn’t feel so threatened by someone coming on a THREAD! My attitude is beyond amazing and I have PLENTY of hobbyists who can attest to that. Numbers don’t lie, check my score board. ( my reviews )What I won’t do is sit behind a Keyboard and promote negativity and drama like the mad, miserable person your making yourself out to be.. signing out ❤️
I just can’t seem to understand why you are so pressed about her name, menu, looks etc
You must not have any emails or phone calls to reply to SMH
Clearly PRESSED and envious that a gorgeous woman like her can come to town and EFFORTLESSLY get business without having to do the absolute most
Jealously is not a cute look sweetheart and attacking visiting ladies won’t help you get booked LOL
I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.
I will be in town for two days next week to see some of my favorite hobbyist. 6/27-6/28
Love making new friends!
Book Appointments Now

417-289-2006
marvelousmorgan@protonmail.com
Lets just all have fun..our gents are plenty to share.

I will be in KC June 26 to 30

If any ladies want to meet up....