THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS LADIES DO NOT APPROACH!!

Great job Matador!
She completely overreacted. She had numerous positive reviews; most hobbyists would have reviewed the entire body of work and made a decision to see her or not based on all the information.

Now she is not allowed to advertise on here or P411 for a certain length of time and will have to depend on repeat customers, or maybe go on BP. Then when she is allowed back, she will find herself on many DNS lists.

Thanks to Gina for sharing the P411 email thread with Matador, and to Matador for taking time to put all the pieces together.
Well, as usual I'm right as I said in my post that her alert seemed to be a defense to the review, JR
Wow. I will never understand why providers do this. This is a very sad case of being too burnt out to do her job properly. Why would you post such a bogus alert? Why? Because YOU failed to do YOUR job properly? So, you decide to write a fake alert and warn other ladies to stay away (taking potential money from their pockets because YOU messed up)? I have lost all respect for this provider. I felt compassion and concern at first for her, but the investigations only further my reasoning for sticking to myself on the board and not run with every lady out there.

Lies and deceit are the killer of every lady on the board. You can never overcome a lie once it's started. This was a snowball of a trainwreck in the making.

Wish the hobbyist the best... and sorry for doubting him. Hope this provider has learned a very serious lesson. This was totally unprofessional, unneeded, wrong, and deceitful.

SMDH
Two sides to every story! Probably a bit of truth in each one. Note: I wanted to post a warning about a P411 member and was discouraged by the staff there to do so. Just my .02!
  • S-Man
  • 03-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Now she is not allowed to advertise on here or P411 for a certain length of time and will have to depend on repeat customers, or maybe go on BP. Then when she is allowed back, she will find herself on many DNS lists. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Her fake alert ended up being an alert on her.

Now that she will have some spare time due to not spending it on this site, I suggest she read "Peter and the Wolf".
Her fake alert ended up being an alert on her.

Now that she will have some spare time due to not spending it on this site, I suggest she read "Peter and the Wolf". Originally Posted by S-Man
Ridiculous BOMB of a thread!!!

Well...I would say she totally shot herself in the foot. It sucks that a guy has to get trashed because she didn't keep her end of the deal. Good work mods and Gina!
  • 69er
  • 03-21-2012, 12:58 PM
My every communication with P411 and/or Gina has been incredibly professional. I am so glad to be a customer of the service they provide. I think Gina does her best to truly weed out the bad apples, be they men or women.

I'm sure Gina hears way too many stories each day from both the ladies and gents. Thanks for weeding through them, and ruling on the truly important ones.

Gina, if you read this, what kind of events would you like both the men and the ladies to bring to your attention. I don't want to bring things to you that you will never find actionable, as that only wastes your time. Perhaps a general message to the P411 members there that lets us know the kinds of events that you do track, or wish to take a hand in. Again... Thanks for the service!
cmorc's review wasn't even a true "trash her" piece. While I can't go into what's in the ROS, I can say that the content was mild in comparison to many negative reviews I've read. There are "no" reviews, and then there are "not just no, but HELL NO!!!!!!" reviews. This one fell in the former category, and it would have been nothing more than a little "hickey" on the provider in question's resume if she had let the review run its ordinary course. But, because of her response, this little road bump may turn into a career ender. And rightfully so, in my very humble opinion.

I don't know about the ladies, but us boys deal with bogus reviewers pretty harshly in our own little private part of this board. And we don't let 'em forget it. The statute of limitations for that kind of conduct is loooooooong. I sure hope y'all do the same. A false alert like this could have the effect of other, legitimate alerts being doubted, and I can't think of a much worse result than that from the standpoint of a provider. If that winds up happening, you'll know who to blame.

Bottom line: If you cry "Wolf!", there dang sure better be a wolf at the door.
I don't want to bring things to you that you will never find actionable, as that only wastes your time.
Note: I wanted to post a warning about a P411 member and was discouraged by the staff there to do so.
I deal with each complaint on a case by case basis, and will let you know if I think the complaint is frivolous.

The good news is that we're working on putting together a KnowledgeBase, should be launched soon!

Always,
Gina
Gina, just don't go big brother on us and get carried away with that knowledge base though.
I have dealt with Gina 3 seperate times in the last few years. Every time was professional.
Miss Tatianna Angel has been in constant contact with Gina and I right after her suspension. She has been very cooperative with us.It is my belief she realizes where she did things that were wrong, and has asked that she be allowed to share with the boards her views and explain herself. Due to her willingness to cooperate, I am lifting her suspension, so that she can explain herself in her own words.

Allow her time to reply here, and all of you have been courteous enough to keep things civil and on topic. Please continue to do so, and let's give her the platform to address the membership here.

Thank you in advance ladies and gentlemen for your cooperation
Don't shit where you eat.