Romance in the hobby...

That's why I prefer mornings or early afternoons - I love going to lunch afterwards - drinks or dinner is usually tough for me to workout. My romancing occurs weeks before the actual date. The date is just the logical result of all the flirting, emails, texts and phone calls leading up to our time together. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Awwww like our date
I'd like to have a date with you Naomi
So I'm curious from both sides of the fence whether one likes to be romanced in this hobby.

Do you like wine and dining and all the sensual stuff or just the raw fun in it? Originally Posted by Shayla

I'm confused........... you mean we can have sex in this hobby too???

wow!
I'd like to have a date with you Naomi Originally Posted by coefficient
Anytime
Awwww like our date Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes dear Naomi, that did come to mind - and does frequently......sigh.......
Oh Shayla I love both, but there has to be a connection for the sensual stuff. That is always a two way street. So which do you prefer?
So I'm curious from both sides of the fence whether one likes to be romanced in this hobby.

Do you like wine and dining and all the sensual stuff or just the raw fun in it? Originally Posted by Shayla
Oh Shayla I love both, but there has to be a connection for the sensual stuff. That is always a two way street. So which do you prefer? Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
I usually don't like to give "balanced" answers but in this case I have to.

It depends on the guy. Some of them I can actually go to dinner/have a drink with and enjoy myself with good conversation (followed by other fun, of course). Other's it's just painful and would rather do anything to shut him up. In most cases the "fun" can make up for any shortcomings and it's a happy ending. Pun intended.
SL ATF DINNER DATE:

BCD session first. Dinner and drinks bottle of Jordan Cab. Desert, always desert. Usually Creme Brulee. Making sure she is laughing the entire time. Back to the suite for karaoke coffees and another BCD session. This then turns into an over nighter EVERY TIME! Then Pecan or Hazelnut Coffee with fresh Berries. Don't allow her to get out of bed! 30 minute SL full body message.Then I tell them I couldn't possibly do it again..... now it's a challege. Round three BCD! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good lord that is just waaay too much eating and drinking in one night for me. Guaranteed..once you feed me a dinner like you just described, you're not getting jack, and I am going to bed lol.

The ONLY time I have ever done bcd after eating was on an overnight or of course a weekend deal, but most guys were on the same page with me and satisfied long before we ever ate too much.
Other's it's just painful and would rather do anything to shut him up. Originally Posted by Shayla
Wonder if the mods can change my screen name to "Painful Charles?"
Charles...do you actually spend your dates talking about how much you suck? STOP!! You can't be all that bad dude..cmon!
Yeah in the hobby world sex before dinner is always best. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
lol...its not a bad idea in the real world either
Good lord that is just waaay too much eating and drinking in one night for me. Guaranteed..once you feed me a dinner like you just described, you're not getting jack, and I am going to bed lol.

The ONLY time I have ever done bcd after eating was on an overnight or of course a weekend deal, but most guys were on the same page with me and satisfied long before we ever ate too much. Originally Posted by London Rayne
See so it does work! LOL
In all honesty, it depends on the guy. With some, I would be annoyed and grossed out and with others it would be much appreciated and erotic.

There is a fine line between wine and dine, and downright creepy. I am not staring lovingly into anyone's eyes who is paying me. I will gaze at you when speaking and during a bj, but don't start stroking my face, hair, and singing songs to me unless it's freaking Greenday or Breaking Benjamin...as if! Originally Posted by London Rayne
That did it.
I like this lass.
Proper mix of aggression and humor.
Keeps it real world.