The Current State of Kansas City. (Rant) 😁

Where's the best BBQ ?

Well it is Rose of Santa Rio. First the silver ran out, then the people ran out, then the whiskey ran out and then the beer ran out. But Rose didn't run. Kind of like the KC scene, right Johnny?
Well it is Rose of Santa Rio. First the silver ran out, then the people ran out, then the whiskey ran out and then the beer ran out. But Rose didn't run. Kind of like the KC scene, right Johnny? Originally Posted by TailHooked
I got no problem finding a 'Rose' when I need one.

Plenty o' booze around here also.

Could use a little more silver though.
Where's the best BBQ ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
So does the current state of Kansas City depend on who's cooking what on any given day?

Today, Arrowhead Stadium parking lots till 5pm.
Kansas City BBQ Festival

There's even a couple Texan's slamming down.
Been there done those places.
What does that have to do with the price of beef?
I guess the food they eat in those places is more of a high end quality eh? I dont think so
What you get in those places as my friends who live there state "Dont be fooled", alot of men and women who live in those areas reside at the cosmetic surgeon, its all fake appearances of money..doesnt mean they are having more sex just more vanity.
But you believe those people are more sexual than people in other parts if the country? NOPE Which is what I was responding to ...not how people look.

Are people wearing chiefs garb in the off season? Maybe the homeless and or people from Independence.
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
Mine are put away till next season. Even in Independence
I love how people keep complaining about what kc ladies look like. Let's see some pics of the complainers. How many of these guys could get better w/o paying?
I love how people keep complaining about what kc ladies look like. Let's see some pics of the complainers. How many of these guys could get better w/o paying? Originally Posted by yourdesire
Hold on there !!! You don't want to scare the Hell out of people YD. LOL
Hold on there !!! You don't want to scare the Hell out of people YD. LOL Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Um, well, I saw YD running through a cemetery from a Grim Reaper guy a while back.
That fits your warning chief.
Oh wait, that was me.
Mine are put away till next season. Even in Independence Originally Posted by yourdesire
Hahaha lol
I knew someone would say somethin
I love how people keep complaining about what kc ladies look like. Let's see some pics of the complainers. How many of these guys could get better w/o paying? Originally Posted by yourdesire
Yeah no shit...and then the guys will come back and say "yeah but we are the ones payin and with the money"
But there is good money and bad money and peeping thru that peephole with that knock on the door.
Some girls im told are like "fuck" this "why did i make this date"
Can't understand the OP's complaint when you have this in town.

"We'll always have Paris."

https://www.imagecoast.com/images/ziphead65/kclady2.jpg

https://www.imagecoast.com/images/ziphead65/kclady2.jpg Originally Posted by Zippo65
You should be BANNED for that. It's cruel and usual punishment. LMAO

https://www.imagecoast.com/images/ziphead65/kclady2.jpg Originally Posted by Zippo65
Welcome back Playa, Ive missed you.
Lol
Face it, KC is just not a sexual city, the sexual energy here is slim to nil, that's always been the case whether we're talking hobby or real life...nothing new, it was the same back in the 80's although better titty bar action back then Originally Posted by Dondo7
Sorry, but this is crap. Twice as many ladies visit and post in KC as St louis, (a much larger metro area), and almost as much as Oklahoma including OKC and Tulsa. They just stopped participating HERE because their tired of the restrictions, and the crap they take from some of clowns on here that do most of their thinking with their Johnsons....
.... They just stopped participating HERE because their tired of the restrictions, and the crap they take from some of clowns on here .... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
This ^^^^