I walked out 2 times today

^^^^^ He's already pretty much admitted of being someone with a BANNED handle.
It takes nothing to not get banned, a majority of members have never been banned. Excuse me, a majority of good and quality members. I don't know of one banned member who will ever be missed, besides the mods don't ban members, members ban themselves.

As far as my family goes, my family would tell him to go straight to hell.
“ The Family” lol he don’t know about that lol
Cendell. How do you have time to sell pussy if you’re spending all your days stalking me? I can see it now , a dick in your mouth and your phone in your hand watching me. Oh maybe not , I don’t know if there’s a market for 60 year old pussy . Maybe you do actually have time to stalk me all day Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Yes I can multitasks very well
If you bail and she trashes the room you are on the hook and they have a copy of your ID when you checked in. Originally Posted by Mr Willy
She just listed a microwave, mini fridge & 32" TV w/universal remote on FB Marketplace.
She just listed a microwave, mini fridge & 32" TV w/universal remote on FB Marketplace. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I just snagged the mini fridge for $10.00 , lol.
Oh this was Monday! I saw Daisy about mid day on Monday - she gave me the best 75 minute session ever at the hourly motel for fitty pieces of paper with mr Washington’s photo.

She was smokin hot and bragging about how she got this free room. I was smoking my stogies and she was chain smoking like cray! She said the room was in some ol farts name and to just crush out the cigar butts into the floor.

She even gave me a coffeemaker and two starving artist renditions of Gandhi and the Taj Mahal. Good times!
^^^^Hahaha
Don't get me to thinking of grading the English usage of the jokes.
I'd use Shakespearian logic.
She just listed a microwave, mini fridge & 32" TV w/universal remote on FB Marketplace. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz

• BLM69
  • 05-04-2023, 06:11 PM
Cendell the whore police. Why all the hate? do you remember my cock in that mouth? You liked me then , twice! Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Is this true Cendell? Was his cock in your mouth? Twice?
That it was! Twice , balls deep with jizzm oozing out! You know she swallowed some . No way to avoid swallowing even just a little bit. She loved me then and I think she still does that would explain why she hates me now.
I had another walk out today. Nasty ghetto white trash using fake pictures so i bailed on her but since I have no friends here I will let you find out on your own . No reason I should stick my neck out for all the haters . This site is supposed be friendly and helpful and post your good experiences along with the bad but I get attacked so what’s the point in posting anymore. I shared a good experience with Bethany and she offered me a great time at a more than reasonable rate and I thought I would share her but not for you people I did it for her to help her make some money safely hopefully the idiots will treat her with respect. But there’s too many stupid fucks here.
Is this true Cendell? Was his cock in your mouth? Twice? Originally Posted by BLM69
Unfortunately as disgusted as I am yes and it was once not twice, he likes to Embellish cause he’s disgusting and no I don’t swallow never have never did never will. This man’s a racist disgusting danger to the community, He’s admitting to being somebody else why isn’t he banned yet?
I had another walk out today. Nasty ghetto white trash using fake pictures so i bailed on her but since I have no friends here I will let you find out on your own . No reason I should stick my neck out for all the haters . This site is supposed be friendly and helpful and post your good experiences along with the bad but I get attacked so what’s the point in posting anymore. I shared a good experience with Bethany and she offered me a great time at a more than reasonable rate and I thought I would share her but not for you people I did it for her to help her make some money safely hopefully the idiots will treat her with respect. But there’s too many stupid fucks here. Originally Posted by SeaPro62
Cry me a river you …. You’re that kid on the playground no one wants to play with haha. You did it to yourself