more shenanigans by the Trump Organization ?

... Hee Hee!... Lads all pissing-about in the tacker.

Scared shitless (check yer nappies) that Hillary is
surely headed to the hoosegow for spying on a President.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Spying, lol. Not even close to what occurred. Well, unless you listen to Fox and Hannity try to create something that isn't there. Maybe you should read the actual filing and it'll be clear there was no "spying".

But what am I saying, actual facts mean nothing to you Trumpys. And Oeb let us know something about y'all that is absolutely true.
Spying, lol. Not even close to what occurred. Well, unless you listen to Fox and Hannity try to create something that isn't there. Maybe you should read the actual filing and it'll be clear there was no "spying".

But what am I saying, actual facts mean nothing to you Trumpys. And Oeb let us know something about y'all that is absolutely true. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Devin Nunes: “Let me just simplify this. What they did is they spied on a presidential candidate - and then the President of the United States.

When they didn’t find anything, they made it up and they framed a sitting President of the United States and tried and got the Mueller investigation. That’s really what happened here. It’s really that simple.”

Thank you Counselor!!!!
... Now, now, there... Let's give 1blackman the benefit of doubt.

Ya see, secretly "mining data information" while infiltrating
their servers - is NOT-ONLEY spying - but STEALING.

And doing this to a sitting President is ESPIONAGE.

Maybe you'll surely fancy those words better.

#### Salty
... Now, now, there... Let's give 1blackman the benefit of doubt.

Ya see, secretly "mining data information" while infiltrating
their servers - is NOT-ONLEY spying - but STEALING.

And doing this to a sitting President is ESPIONAGE.

Maybe you'll surely fancy those words better.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You can, you always do.

John Solomon: Declassified Docs Show FBI Directed Efforts to Spy on Team Trump

"It's the tasking orders. It's the FBI sitting with an informant telling him this is how we want you to spy on the Trump campaign.

Here's a scenario. Here's our goal. If you don't get something from Carter Page, move on to Mike Flynn.

If you don't get something from Mike Flynn, move on to George Papadopoulos...

Is this a spy document? Absolutely. It's the roadmap for surveillance."

https://rumble.com/vv2i9o-john-solom...-team-tru.html

@KanekoaTheGreat
Kash Patel: “If the Democratic Party had an all-star game, these people would be starting for them, and John Durham is investigating ALL of them in their intricate web of conspiracy against the United States.” ��
������Everybody listen to Straight Kash Homie. This is correct. The Clintons. The Bidens. The Obamas. Schiff. Swalwell. Warner. Comey. Clapper. Brennan. McCabe. All Star Team. AND HE'S COMING FOR THEM. LIKE THE WRATH OF GOD, HE'S COMING FOR THEM. And the media still can't find him. Isn't it awesome?
Firstly, Devin Nunes is pretty clueless. I could care less what he said. Doesn’t he work for Trump. Hell he worked for Trump while in congress.

Once again, it’s clear you lack any understanding of what Durham claims they were doing. What Fox says they were doing differs from the actual allegation. In fact, Fox was immediately debunked right after they reported on the filing.

The data that was being mined was publicly accessed data that went back to the Obama administration. The DNS traffic information was being tracked subject to contract and was accessed. It wasn’t spying in any form.

Nothing was hacked or stolen. The data was ahared from the White House and the ISP on a regular basis to detect possible illicit online activity since 2015. The data was being examined by a university researcher and Sussman just accessed that data. The information was DNS lookups and domain logs shared openly and given to then. It’s data collected to check for people going to sites they aren’t supposed to.

So to claim some spying occurred is simply a lie. But I’d not expect anything better since folks on this site is said “facts aren’t facts” and “you get to facts by discussing both sides even if they are full of lies.”
The thread topic is shenanigans by the Trump Organization
The thread topic is shenanigans by the Trump Organization Originally Posted by VitaMan

name one.

thank you valued poster
name one.

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's a soft pitch.
For starters, Trump University. A complete scam.

There are dozens more, maybe hundreds more.
For starters, Trump University. A complete scam.

There are dozens more, maybe hundreds more. Originally Posted by VitaMan
if all you have is Trump University you have nothing.

now go take two aspirin for your headache after losing your fortune day trading and snuggle up with your Trumpy Bear. everything always looks better in the morning. except for you.

The trumpy cartel was always a scam dah. So putin said I will appoint this orange clown to make America look really really stupid. Putin nailed it once!!! Lol n omg n wtf stupid people still believe.
The trumpy cartel was always a scam dah. So putin said I will appoint this orange clown to make America look really really stupid. Putin nailed it once!!! Lol n omg n wtf stupid people still believe.
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so
You requested to name a shenanigan. The request was answered. And then you come up with this ?

Mr. Cartoon man, living in a Cartoon world.

How many cartoons have you posted so far this week ?