Hi all- Remember me?

������ snoochtiebootchies!! Have a nice weekend people!
rats two down before I get to the 2 buck window

NEXT
������ snoochtiebootchies!! Have a nice weekend people! Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
its been good so far

soon I'll be taking a older lady to see young strippers

and to you also
Notaclueagain heard from, why don't you play the stalker card again?

edited lest some modtard point me for telling the truth Originally Posted by jokacz
Not offended in the least!

I stand by your card comment....
let's all behave and keep this a friendly welcome back thread, please!
Guess I got here too late....
Welcome back!!!
let's all behave and keep this a friendly welcome back thread, please! Originally Posted by B Three

Well, now that we have YOUR attention, riddle me this modwoman: how do you allow this avatar (which I have no problem with) https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061312683&postcount=1 while I get points and a vacation for showing the Orange Idot in a thong?

Selective enforcement?
Dude...give it up..Jesus ��
Can we start the list here?

How about Linda from the AC, and her little sister? Originally Posted by jokacz
Don't bother, I'm not wasting any more bandwidth or her or any of the GOBC losers. Originally Posted by jokacz
Hmmmm…. You want me to organize a party.... but you don't want to hang out with all the losers that will be there.

Back to topic, welcome back Marg, and I'll let you and the others know the details on the secret grapevine....
Hmmmm…. You want me to organize a party.... but you don't want to hang out with all the losers that will be there. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Missburger's party, not yours
Well, now that we have YOUR attention, riddle me this modwoman: how do you allow this avatar (which I have no problem with) https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061312683&postcount=1 while I get points and a vacation for showing the Orange Idot in a thong?

Selective enforcement? Originally Posted by jokacz
It isn't allowed. Thanks for alerting me.
Place hasn't changed Marg....
Glad to have you back. I'll have to schedule a party in the ROC soon.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Fascinating idea
Bring back some old friends to join her

I’ll send you a list

We can do some burgers
On the grill Originally Posted by Missburger
Missburger's party, not yours Originally Posted by jokacz
It appears that Missburger wants to attend MY party... not organize his own....
Reading is fundaMENTAL...

Selective enforcement? Originally Posted by jokacz
Add another to your fan club!!

Atta boy!

Margeaux....you'll enjoy the Welcome back party
let's all behave and keep this a friendly welcome back thread, please! Originally Posted by B Three
mmmmmmm ah behave on a site for misbehaving, granted not the same say...
MargeauxMe,

Welcome back! Things have changed, in a sense, so please take a moment to read the posting guidelines. Name calling, insulting remarks, disrespect are being more strongly enforced!

DD