DED's MPCFS List: Winter Edition 2011

Wow! My new goal for 2011 is to sample DED's complete list. Great list!
DAMN!! I'm impressed DED!

There isn't ONE of these ladies that I wouldn't personally DO!! Then again, you know why, LOL.

Great list... i'm updating my spreadsheet.
Good gawd, slow down young fella. I can't keep up LOL
As this winter season will soon come to a close, I figured it would be a good time to list some of the ladies I have really enjoyed seeing BCD. So, without any further delay...my MPCFS Top Ten List! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I hope I can make your list after my Houston trip
DED, I have to agree....they are all smokin!! You have a great eye sir. I would definitely do em!!!...lol.
Ladies, congrats on the honors.
DED!!!! Damn!!! That is one HELL of a resume... You are clearly playing in a league all on your own! You are putting in some work!!

So note to self! "Follow in DED's footsteps"......
Promises...promises
Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I'm ready to show you whenever you are
I'm ready to show you whenever you are Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

we should tag team him when he gets back?! what do you say ?
There isn't ONE of these ladies that I wouldn't personally DO!! Then again, you know why, LOL. Originally Posted by john353
Yes...I do LOL!

I hope I can make your list after my Houston trip Originally Posted by Valerie
Something tells me that won't be a problem...

So note to self! "Follow in DED's footsteps"...... Originally Posted by Da Hammer
Well, since I "followed" you first it's only right that you return the favor
we should tag team him when he gets back?! what do you say ? Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can together for drinks before he gets back and talk about all the dirty things we can do to him
we should tag team him when he gets back?! what do you say ? Originally Posted by sexialexis86
That sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can together for drinks before he gets back and talk about all the dirty things we can do to him Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston

Yall couldn't handle it....
  • bbkid
  • 03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Yall couldn't handle it.... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
LMAO - you couldn't live to tell about it, dude.
Well I am HONORED to be on that list!!! Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole

Hey sweetheart any plans of visiting our city of houston anytime

DED bRO np one can argue with that list
LMAO - you couldn't live to tell about it, dude. Originally Posted by bbkid
Oh he can handle it alright... He might need a couple days to recover and he'll have a hell of a review to write
  • Satin
  • 03-16-2011, 09:41 PM
My brother, can you please stop it. Ok, we get it. You get all the pussy. We get nothing. Ok, move on...