Duos

goats everywhere ...are trembling Originally Posted by Plastic Man
And don't worry. When I find that special goat I'll make sure, she gets her proper review. But you won't know the ROS cuz u haven't wrote a review yet, unless u paid for it, in which case I'm sure u will enjoy reading all about it
And don't worry. When I find that special goat I'll make sure, she gets her proper review. But you won't know the ROS cuz u haven't wrote a review yet, unless u paid for it, in which case I'm sure u will enjoy reading all about it Originally Posted by rodeomann22
sweeet! ...goat review time in jimmie land! ...jus make sure ...ya get a lady goat this time!

...and ...try to think of some new material ...for if ya come back
sweeet! ...goat review time in jimmie land! ...jus make sure ...ya get a lady goat this time!

...and ...try to think of some new material ...for if ya come back Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I assure you its always a female I am with, unlike the speculation that has been going around about you recently and loving that jimmie juice.
I assure you its always a female I am with, unlike the speculation that has been going around about you recently and loving that jimmie juice. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
maybe and so what if PM like his american banana cream pie made with fresh jimmie juice.
the real drama is in Coed Discussions - San Antonio btw

dang its so deep even I taint posting in that shit anymore
The more the merrier! I love playing with my girlfriend while a gent fucks her from behind...
The more the merrier! I love playing with my girlfriend while a gent fucks her from behind... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
how about the other way around?

or two guys having their way with you ?
how about the other way around?

or two guys having their way with you ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Even better! One behind, the other pumping my mouth...my first threesome was MFM